Awards 2016 - Your choices

He mentioned it on our last visit to Glasgow that he was having problems then, obviously it’s got much worse.
A lovely bloke if you have never met him, who didn’t deserve this.

…I forgot to add Tilt - Hinterland to my list.

On reflection I’ve bought more new releases than I actually realised, even though I know that’s not what this thread’s about. Just can’t decide where the awards go.

Spoke with Tony on Facebook last night. As you can imagine he is a bit pissed off. He has some gigs coming up but he will have to test things out a bit. I let him know that we were thinking of him.

Talking of meeting up in 2017.

See reply to Andy re. Tony.

Tony’s been to some Jazz gigs recently and apparently they’re more gentle to his ears. He said from now on that’s all he will attend. This is so unfortunate for a person like him.

Thanks for your concerns I have some different type of ear plugs moulds with vents which I will try on this coming Saturday at the Xmas :christmas_tree: bash at the Borderline, Heather Findlay band acoustic plus Touchstone electric, so fingers crossed and as long as I don’t have a doggy pie I will remember How it goes :grin:

Fingers crossed Tony , I’m going on Sunday night to the Robin2 Bilston gig, so you’ll have to let me know how you got on . :wink:

You have an extra band that night Ghost Community, will let you know how it goes Andy

Yes, I’m looking forward to seeing them, another new band off the list.
The album is very good :wink:

My album choices of 2016 (alphabetically, not in order of favourites)

Airbag – Disconnected

Bat For Lashes - The Bride

Black Mountain – IV

Marillion – FEAR

Katatonia – The Fall Of Hearts

Meller Golyzniak Duda – Breaking Habits

Metallica – Hardwired to Self Destruct

Nosound – Scintilla

Opeth – Sorceress

Pineapple Thief – Your Wilderness

Riverside – Eye Of The Soundscape

Suede – Night Thoughts