Convention 2016

My thoughts. I think it’s too in his blood to give up completely.

1 Like

Especially after the recent gigs .

1 Like

I was thinking more record new album this year, tour it early 2017 then finish the year with a Convention or am I just Clutching At Straws?? :wink: :wink:

4 Likes

Was just rifling through old threads and noticed there are ones for Convention 2015 and another for Convention 2016. - We’re now in '17 and I just wonder what Fish’s thoughts are, with regards to a final fling before retiring from music? Would this just be last gig of his last tour, or a full-on Convention weekend?

What a Convention does differently I suppose, is give him the freedom to pick a completely random set of tracks from his back catalogue that we don’t hear on regular tours. I’d love to hear some of those lesser played songs aired live. Just one last time.

5 Likes

When Fish posted the tour dates for December this year I was thinking about the announced convention. IMHO there will be no convention 2017. He has enough to do with his health problems and writing, recording “Weltschmerz”.

Maybe a very special convention in 2018 before the European leg of the Weltschmerz tour.

And yes, I second Pauls suggestion. Fingers crossed!

I agree. There definitely won’t be one in 2017! Just hoping for one before retirement. …and no, I don’t mean my own.

1 Like

I think it’ll be a weekend in 2018 if his health permits as a special one off…

1 Like