• Paul
  • Mik
  • Rik
  • Steve
  • Lauri (x2)
    -Sandy

Correct if I’m wrong, delete or add yer name :grin:

5 Likes

Hope I don’t have to delete! Don’t want to tempt fate.

1 Like

A thread I have to follow! I confirm Ulli (x2)!

1 Like

How many sleeps?

27th to 30th asked at the choosen accomodation.

No flights available at the moment…

I’ll be there. I don’t really like the venue and, to be the grumpy old git that I am, I think it’s a bit on the pricey side (it was only £29.50 last time he played there). However…a) the whole of Vigil, b) an evening in wonderful company & c) yes, Zaz, I’m just down the road - a single bus ride away (although I’m hoping to have moved to a different part of Edinburgh by then (i.e., out of my brother’s place and in to my own)).

2 Likes

Yeah i thought so too, it’s the highest I’ve paid to see Fish so far. But hey, I’ve got the plane fare and the hotel as well! You’re better off than us :rofl::rofl:
Cool that you’re coming :grinning:

3 Likes

Sindre might be coming in from Norway :grinning:

3 Likes

288 sleeps. :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

@Zazabi

Where will you stay ?

:sunglasses:

I haven’t worked that out yet. Possibly this week end though, will let you know.
Since I don’t know for how many nights yet, it’ll definitely be something I can cancel anytime if dates need changing.

1 Like

Hope I’m not kept waiting too long for holiday confirmation. I really want to get on and book my hotel.

1 Like

It’s a shame I don’t know what my situation’s going to be; I’d be happy to have people stay. There’s not really room at my brother’s with me and my daughter here as well…

3 Likes

The tickets arrived on Monday, accommodation booked for the Friday and Saturday night (Premier Inn).

5 Likes

As I said, not sure for me yet.
Hotel booked, though.

All booked now. B&B Ben Doran, Mayfield Gardens. Flights with Lufthansa, to EDI via Cologne, back to TXL vie Munich. Looking forward. Silke and I will stay 4 nights in Edinburgh, starting 27th March. And we have ideas for sightseeing in and around Edinburgh.

2 Likes

Don’t forget your flag Ulli :grin::wink:

images%20(1)

:rofl:

2 Likes

There’s no definite yet but i’ve thrown the idea of Edinburgh to one of my mates and he’s up for it (i’m tempted whether he does or not, as i’d love to meet the forum members, and Rik who i’ve met before has said he’s going).

So there could be more to add to the forum list for Edinburgh.

6 Likes

Tickets Arrived also :grinning::grinning::grinning::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

5 Likes