Edinburgh gig Weltschmerz tour, March 28, 2020

:grin: Did Paul ever went in his profile picture ? Maybe time to test !

2 Likes

They mustn’t think vegans eat desserts.

I’m sure they’ll have a nice alternative at hand :wink:

I’ll have a glass of port instead :+1:

2 Likes

We are. From Friday to Tuesday.

2 Likes

We couldn’t get a train ride from Kemi to Edinburgh. :thinking:

2 Likes

Paul, that’s the cost of the flight with Ryanair from brussels !
Sure, if I had to take a train /boat, i would’nt make it.

2 Likes

I’m not really being serious. Yeah, it’s a considerable chunk of money, but I realise many of you are spending more.

2 Likes

Is that an open ticket Paul ?

Sadly we are only there Saturday to Sunday :frowning:

1 Like

Shame most of you are only there for one day. I feel like time will go real quick!!!

I won’t be there but I will definitely buy the t-shirt so I can pretend I was :+1:

I’ll have to wait for the CD/DVD.

3 Likes

It is. Maybe I could get it a bit cheaper, but I always like an open return.

That is cheap. I will play the waiting game as return to Stafford is still over a ton.

That said, I have no news about my gig ticket (see tickets)… :grimacing: :roll_eyes:

Except this : “Please be assured we have not forgotten about your order and your tickets will be despatched as soon as we receive them, normally 14 days prior to the event.
Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until the week of the event. If you have not received your tickets in the post, please contact us no later than two working days before the show date at See Tickets - Customer Service. If you are required to collect the tickets from the venue you will be advised by email prior to the event.
Please do not contact us earlier as we will not be able to give you an exact answer until closer to the show.”

1 Like

I hate that! Pet hate. How is anyone able to book accommodation and travel with assurity if they are still waiting for the main reason they are going? It shouldn’t happen.

1 Like

Marie, I had exactly the same worry myself, so I agreed with See tickets that I will pick our tickets from the venue. Below the e-mail confirmation on the matter:

As requested, your tickets will now be available at the venue.

Please take this as confirmation that your order will be available for collection from the venue box office from 19.00 onwards on the day of the event.

As well as a copy of this email, credit card bookers should take along the card used for the booking, whilst PayPal and Amazon customers should take along some official identification.

Only the account holder will be able to collect the tickets. You will also be asked to confirm your booking reference number…

Er… Me… And Lauri… :grin:

Thanks Lauri ! I’ll write them.

You’re welcome Marie. I actually asked them about the credit card because my card changed after the booking and they replied:

"The original card used to make the booking is not required for collection.

Please ensure you bring relevant photographic ID - matching the name on the order."

1 Like