Edinburgh gig Weltschmerz tour, March 28, 2020

Nightmare…the gig was booked ages ago:(

Nae black pudding supper fir you mi boy!:laughing:

1 Like

179 sleeps to go :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Any more updates on who’s coming or not?

2 Likes

Silke and I will be there. Zaz too. Please take the list at the first post to let us know …

2 Likes

I am late! :cry:

https://www.thequeenshall.net/book/55201

“We are sorry but this event has sold out.”

Oh no Laurie :frowning_face:

That’s a real shame!

I sent an e-mail to the box office of The Queen’s Hall if they can add us to the waiting list. The website advised to call but I’m afraid that speaking with a Scottish person on the phone could lead to misunderstandings. :smile:

2 Likes

… a guy from Dundee? :wink: :smiley: :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Order confirmed: you’re going to see Fish!

Thank you for the tip Ulli! :blush:

4 Likes

Ulli, do you have experience how well before concert do they actually send the tickets? In the e-mail it says:

“Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until the week of the event. If you have not received your tickets in the post, please contact us no later than two working days before the show date.”

Laurie, I never had problems with the ticket despatching. I you haven’t the early enough, maybe you start your trip earlier or so, please contact the ticket company and they send them earlier or you have to pick them at the box office.

1 Like

I had no option but having to collect the ticket from the box office. They wouldn’t send the tickets abroad :thinking:
Super happy that you’ll make it :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Zaz, I didn’t buy them from The Queen’s Hall, Ulli told me about another website where I can try, (seetickets.com) of which I am forever thankful to him!

2 Likes

If you ordered them through see tickets you’ll probably not get them till a 2 weeks before the gig mate.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You made me laugh.

Not only does he own his airline but he’s touting bloody tickets now !!

:wink::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes
  • Zaz
  • Ulli (x2)
  • Lawrie (x2)
  • Rab (x2)
  • Andy (x2)
  • Marie (x2) - to be confirmed
  • Paul
  • Mik
  • Rik
  • Steve
  • Lauri (x2)
  • Steve

Zaz, I believe Rik can’t make it because he told a while ago that he has his own gig that night.

You’re right. Rectification:

• Zaz
  • Ulli (x2)
  • Lawrie (x2)
  • Rab (x2)
  • Andy (x2)
  • Marie (x2) - to be confirmed
  • Paul
  • Mik
  • Steve
  • Lauri (x2)
1 Like