• Rab (x2) ------- Sat - Sun
  • Zaz -------------- Sat - Mon
  • Mik -------------- Sat
  • Steve ----------- Sat
  • Rik -------------- Cancelled
2 Likes

I’m going home Sunday!

1 Like

There might be a fair chance you get on our train? It comes right near to where you live . . . .

Where’s that then?

Tickets booked! Arriving at 1pm on Sat and leaving at 12AM on the Monday.

3 Likes

I’m ticketless, so not sure what’s happening. If i do make the trip it would be arrive Friday, home Sunday.

1 Like

Have you tried Fish and Marillion group pages on FB?

And the box office at Queen’s hall ?

I’m not on Facebook. I meant to call the Box Office today but have been busy so will try tomorrow to see how big their waiting list is.

I’m meeting a friend on Friday so i’ll ask him if he’s interested in the trip. Then whether it’s with him or on my own, i think i’ll just book a flight up - still waiting for return flight timetable to be published but i’ll take my chances. Gives me 4 months to sort a ticket from somewhere - i’ll be ok.

Just thought. Gavin Griffiths lives about a mile from me. Perhaps i’ll knock his door to see if he’s got spares.

And i’d get a lift home :grin:

6 Likes

On ViaGoGo are also no tickets for Edinburgh available. Two tickets on ViaGoGo for the Manchester gig cost 118 €.

Verbrecher!!!

Is that German for, " Aye that will be right! " Or perhaps " Ram it up yir poop chute! ":stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The latter me thinks :laughing:

1 Like

Verbrecher -> criminals !!!

1 Like

I think you got that wrong :laughing: according to my calculations, another 195 sleeps :smiley:
Reaaaaaally looking forward to this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now until March 28th is 164 days.

Yeah I think I must have counted january twice as it is included on both sides of my office calendar. Dum dum me.

But what about those people who sleep twice a day and power-nap incessantly? You can at least double that total for me.

2 Likes

Excel is your friend to count the days between 2 dates (don’t miss to add 1 )

Anyway, here it is ! : https://www.watchisup.fr/compte-a-rebours/concert/auld-reekie-2020-03-28-20-00

2 Likes