Fish convention 2015?

Obviously with the 2014 Moveable Feast Tour just kicking off, it may be a bit Early for this, but does anyone know(Like Sandy :wink:) if there is any Plans for a ā€œFish Conventionā€ Next Year and where it may be ? as it will be 3 years next year since Leamington Spa 2012.

5 Likes

I know Iā€™m dreamingā€¦but it has to be in France!!! :blush:

:sunglasses:

Iā€™m not aware of any specific plans for a convention next year.

That being said, itā€™s about time!

4 Likes

3 years, good grief, it seems like those three years have flown by. Lets hope that Onkles retirement plans are for after the 2015 Leamington Weekender! Wow, that would be one for the diary for sure. wonders if train tickets are available yet :wink:

After retirement I imagine future conventions will be in Germany!

I hope Ulli & Peter have plenty of room available then !! :grin:

2 Likes

Maybe they can start up a pledge site to build an Extension for all of us :wink: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe Ulli could fly us there on his private jet ??!! :wink::smile:

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Fish convention 2015?:

Well we are now well into January 2015 has anyone heard anything about a convention weekender this year? It has been a really quick 3 years since Leamington 2012 and the fantastic weekend i had with all you Fishheads and Freaksā€¦
Where is my lil Scouse mate Nige lol? and all you others including the stunning Zoe Cā€¦
Iā€™m hoping someone has some news as in the event of the convention taking place in Germany fans will have to make more arrangements than for the usual Leamington routine we have all settled into of lateā€¦Keeping my fingers & toes crossedā€¦Slainte mhaith the Company from Coops

1 Like

It has been talked about - but thatā€™s as far as it goes right now.

Fingers crossed.

:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thank You Johnā€¦Coops