Fish O2 ABC Glasgow 21 Dec

Don’t mean to keep repeating myself, but Leamington Spa is not possible for me, as Sunday is a work-night and I’m unable to book holidays so late in December. In the past I would have pulled a sickie without thinking, but not since my company became a lot more strict with ‘suspect absences’. - Buying 2 tickets for Manchester tomorrow, as it’s a relatively short run on the train. May stop over for the night, but not sure yet.

2 Likes

I am going to get Manchester ticket and Glasgow tickets tomorrow. Realise I`m being quick off the mark, but I pondered about Bilston last year and look what happened there. Hope some of the good people here make these. Night, night.

2 Likes

Tickets bought for Glasgow.

3 Likes

Are you also intending on going to Manchester or not Rab?

Tickets for Manchester and Glasgow in the bag. Ya dancer.:grin::grin:

4 Likes

Unless Michelle can get more hols in December, then at the present time I cannot commit to anything other than Glasgow.

This Fishy’s Gutted!!! :cry: :frowning2:

Hope you will be able to make another one Rab. Hopefully there’ll still be tickets!

I`m going to Manchester on my own mate. :wink: ( Hope you can both make it obviously ).

1 Like

Really Lawrie ?
That’s good news then as I won’t be playing gooseberry all night !! :wink::joy:
Blue Moon heaven in Manchester ffs :joy::joy:

1 Like

I always like the idea of going to Glasgow, but oh man, that’s a long way from Margate! :fearful:

Manchester ticket booked, it will be my only Fish gig this year due to, hopefully a 3 week holiday in America, which will take up most of my holiday and finance !! If only Glasgow had dropped on the weekend :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Are you sure Trump will let you in? I’d check first if I were you.

3 Likes

Cannae wait. Its getting too close to the end of Fish touring career. Being fortunate to have weekends off this was a no brainer for me. If I didnt have commitments at other points Id be doing more. Leamington would be ambitious for me given its a Sunday gig. So at the moment down early Saturday although Friday might come into play?

So Just For The Record its 325 sleeps to go! Oh, and feck the Blue Moon its gotta be White Russians surely?:grin::grin::grin:

7 Likes

Well I’ll be working Saturday morning, and usually only get up around 1pm, so we’ll only be in Manchester for 3 or 4-ish?! It’s a long way off to have these times pinned down!

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t he ?
I’m not Mexican :wink::joy:

1 Like

Not sure as yet…may go to Bristol gig for a change!
Been going to Glasgow every year since 2005👍

Rab you gotta go mate, even if it’s by yourself.

1 Like

Yeah, but you look like one.

1 Like

Well - firstly hi - just joined here .

If you’d ever wondered what it would have been like to discover Queen as a result of Wayne’s World , then I have kinda the same experience .

Was into Marillion in my teenage years ( Dundee - Script tour 83 Aberdeen - Childhood 86) but then gave up after the big man left .

For some bizarre reason never thought about exploring Fish’s output until last month . Vigil , 13th Star and Feast so far digested and mightily impressed . What have I been missing for literally a quarter of a century ?!

I’ll tell you - the lyricism and sheer quality are wonderful .

So am going to Glasgow - ticket ordered :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great story! …and so pleased you’re enjoying discovering his amazing output! - Try ‘Sunsets On Empire’, and ‘Raingods With Zippos’, if only for ‘Plague Of Ghosts’!

1 Like