Haddington Corn Exchange 23/08/2014

Whoever is lucky enough to be there this weekend, I hope you have a brilliant time and we’ll look forward to a setlist and review next week :wink:

1 Like

…and some photographs please!

1 Like

Best bet is the Railway Hotel bar for the rugby. Big screen in there. And I’ll probably be in the Tyneside to watch the football(well some of it. Lol. Mon the Gunners🍻

Wish In could be with you guys. Have fun and don’t forget to share some photographs with us who stayed at home!

1 Like

Great gig. Very dodgy sound (vocals barely audible at times), mostly down to the venue, I think. Fish & the band seemed happy to be playing a ‘hometown’ gig again. Had a wonderful night.

4 Likes

Hi everyone, so sad I missed the gig in Haddington…
Does anyone can post the setlist, please ?
Gianluca

Perfume River
Feast of Consequences
Arc of Curve
Manchmal
High Wood
Crucifix Corner
The Gathering
Thstle Alley
The Leaving
Slainth Mhath
Vigil
Incubus
All loved up
Big Wedge
Heart of Lothian
Encore:
The great Unravelling
(Blind to the Beautful - not played)
The Company

5 Likes

Thanks Uli for the setlist! Please get wake and give us a full report! :slight_smile:

Nice use of the spoiler tag, @ulrichs :slight_smile:

I’m stoked to see The Great Unravelling in the setlist. I happened to hear a bit of it in a soundcheck last year and really hoped that it would make it in.

Can’t wait for the tour now!

What a brilliant choice of songs, including one I’ve never seen Fish play live . Can’t wait for the tour in december :blush:

Great setlist which should be immense come the autumn!

Great night in Haddington. Some cracking choices and personal favourites within the set. Role on December.

Thanks Ulli, shared your setlist on The Company Italy facebook page !

1 Like

Pics will follow here, not so many pics :wink: !

1 Like

Just seen your pics on Facebook Ulli .
Some great stage backdrops :smiley:

1 Like

Fish @ Haddington Corn Exchange - 23th August 2014

5 Likes

What a fantastic night that was :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yep it was a cracking night. Great set list and though that the “longest piece” worked really well. Only bit I was unsure of was the drum arrangement on Incubus which seemed a bit "tsh- ta da " if that makes any sense (almost like trying to guild a lilly). Sounds quality was excellent even though there seemed to be some microphone issues. It was well worth the drive up. Only thing that I found annoying were the few at the back to the right of the mixing desk who spent most of the concert talking to each other. Moved into the centre to get away from the distraction but could still hear them occasionally.

That’s so annoying, what’s the point !!! :angry:

1 Like

Thanks for reply Sandy and Alan,we ended up in plough for the rugby then dashed back to gifford to meet up with some fishheads before going back to plough before gig ,great seeing everyone ,great gig cant wait for durham and preston , had probs with internet connections in haddington ,landlady Karen in plough was great as we had problems with son being too young for pubs ,Karen was great let him watch the rugby from bistro side and he met Fish again ,A1 was a nightmere comming back 6 and a half hours back to yorkshire take care one n all

3 Likes