Hobbies, Interests and Pastimes

Okey doke.

Thank you.

1 Like

I looked on internet see if I could order one but can’t see anything with the right endings so I’ll do that.

Hope it works. Let me know if not.

Yeah…Looks like they’ve definitely stopped making them. Apparently, you can use a wire with an RCA plug (like the red & white ones that go from the deck to the amp), if you can get one the right size.

https://www.reddit.com/r/vinyl/comments/32h2w5/new_record_player_missing_a_ground_wire/

1 Like

There ya go. Thanks Ebay :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Your battery % makes my brain itch! I start to panic if mine drops below 40%! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

My phone is 4 y.o now and the battery goes flat so fast it’s ridiculous :disappointed:

Same here! No fun, as it’s only my music and podcasts that get me through a nightshift.

1 Like

A limited edition of the Air Jordan 1CO.JP
Originally released in 2001for 2001 pairs at the time,this is the return of this iconic color of the Japanese edition…out of stock in 5mn this morning !

More pictures when they are sent !

1 Like

They have landed :heart_eyes:

1 Like

How many pairs have you got now?

Do you look after your trainer’s Anthony?
I have still got pairs of adidas I bought in the 90’s that still look like new. :+1:

26 :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yes absolutely…I don’t wear them a lot actually…and I have also found a shop where I can “repair” the old ssneakers…they do a wonderful job;I have made refreshed two pairs and the result was great !

1 Like

This is my latest completed kit. 3 1/2 Months in the making.

My Revell 1:96 “English Man O’war” Queen’s Flagship.

This has helped me no ends these last dark months.

I completely overhauled the paintwork and architectural features as well as the ratlines and rigging, installing a rudder chain and capstan as the kit instructions were poor, I also made and hand sewed my own sails to replace the plastic ones you get with the kit, and was able to purchase cloth Flags for her as well.
This is the biggest Galleon I have ever built measuring 75cm in length and 64cm high.
Its been a Labour of Love and I thoroughly enjoyed building her especially overhauling her which was a challenged in itself.

7 Likes

Looks beautiful Rab! Well done :grin:

1 Like

Fantastic! Do these model kits tell you about the painting involved? Which colours and where to put them, or do you basically just go off the cover on the box?

They do give you details of the paint work etc… involved, but this in particular isn’t historically accurate to any one ship, hence the name " English Man O’war ". The paint work I thought was pretty poor on the instructions that’s why I had the scope to give it a complete overhaul, not just in the paintwork but various other aspects like the Architectural features, rigging Sails, Flags and gunnery.
Here is a pic of how the kit would have looked if I had gone with the instructions.

41Eb29Vo3TL.AC_SY400

1 Like

My ‘new’ second hand trainers from Ebay.

1 Like

My new ones

Benriach Original 10 and Smoky 10

2 Likes