Manchester O2 Ritz - 09 Dec 2017

The place must be used as a club for a younger clientele I`d imagine. Given we are not in that bracket will have to make do with cocoa and slippers for 22:30.:wink:

2 Likes

Well I only hope we break the feckin springy dance floor for emā€™. Excessive jumping on the Last Straw I think.

1 Like

Spoons will be open til 1am :beers:

3 Likes

My wallet shuts at 11.

Jeezo. I hope you`re kidding? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He ainā€™t, what he failed to put is AM :wink::rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never lived it down I didnā€™t pay for any beers in Warrington. Offered in Lemmers and they were all too pissed to want one!

You bought me a pint in Lemmers mate , much appreciated and Iā€™ll never forget that.
Maybe cus it was such a rare occurrence :wink:

2 Likes

Did I? Canā€™t remember. Does that mean weā€™re even? :wink:

Yes it does , you just owe Rab now :wink:

1 Like

I know. He was too green in Lemmers to accept one. His drinks trolley was barren.

1 Like

Wetherspoons and a Macs nearby this would be perfect to meet up ? Also close to the venue :+1::beers::guitar::wink:

4 Likes

Big help that Andy, apart from the Macs bit. :wink:

1 Like

Thereā€™s the ā€˜Homeā€™ complex (https://homemcr.org/visit/food-and-drink/) just over the road from the O2 Ritz. Nice cafe / bar space in the cinema / theatre complex itself, and some interesting bars (Gasworks Brew Bar, a Tequila bar, etc) opposite (where Q-Park is marked). Also a Pizza Express on the cornerā€¦no shortage of eateries and drinkeriesā€¦

1 Like

is anyone aware of a particular policy of security in the venue ?..can we bring bags like backpack ?
Fish has mentioned in one of his post that we have to pay attention to thisā€¦

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes. I wonder if I can bring my camera in the venueā€¦
Iā€™ll have it with me during the day, and probably wonā€™t go back at the hotel before the gig. For this reason, I wonder if Iā€™ll take it with me during the day, or not.

Iā€™d look on the website Anthony, itā€™s been pretty tight, the security for gigs Iā€™ve been to in recent weeks.

https://www.academymusicgroup.com/o2ritzmanchester/

Iā€™m not tempting fate but for Manchester to be dry is a pretty rare occurrence :wink:

what is a laptop size ?

:sunglasses:

? Are you working from the gig Anthony?
Have a night off :wink:

2 Likes