Manchester O2 Ritz - 09 Dec 2017

So is mine.

1 Like

I should be in Manchester around 2 PMā€¦enough time for a beer or two :wink:

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Warrington - Manchester :stuck_out_tongue::rofl::upside_down_face::lying_face:

3 Likes

When I looked a couple of weeks ago for flights, Easy jet had still not opened flights to Liverpool.

it is open for Manchester and cheaper than Air France (my flight) but the way back to France isnā€™t convenient because I should land at 8 PM in Paris and I have 3 hours and a half of car travel to get homeā€¦

Short haul.

I have no idea of train times just now, but I think you might be at the bar before me. A bottle of cold lager will do nicely. Definitely not Blue Moon though!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

There will be nothing City related in my company Lawrie, I promise you that ! :wink:

2 Likes

213 sleeps to go!:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

So the fixtures have been released and guess what, itā€™s the Manchester derby Utd v City on the day of the Fish gig (hopefully itā€™ll be moved to Sunday) else itā€™ll be a very lively night in Manchester !!!

2 Likes

Only 177 sleeps to go. Manchester is gonna be rockin.:smiley:`

2 Likes

I just hope friggin BT donā€™t get the game at 5.30pm on that Saturday :thinking:

2 Likes

Still mulling over an overnight stay or not. Think I possibly might. Would take a bit of pressure off getting home after the gig.

No flight booked, no hotel booked, and Iā€™m not able to print the concert ticket Iā€™ve paid for , they say itā€™s impossible at the momentā€¦
Depressive mode, maybe. Nobody can tell today what would happen till December, me neither. Everyone has things in life to go through.

3 Likes

True, but chin up Marie. Hope you can make it.

1 Like

More the merrier :wink:

1 Like

could it be ealier ?..like 3 PM ?..cause it would be great to go the game no ?..what do you think Andy ?

3pm if it wasnā€™t on TV Anthony, but as its one of the biggest games of the season that wonā€™t be the case .
Tickets for the derby are also very difficult to get hold of.

I will know on October 12th thatā€™s when Decembers TV games and kick off times will be released.

2 Likes

Trains wonā€™t be the best. Think Iā€™ll be getting a taxi there. Sodā€™s Law.