Marillion incommunicado photo shoot

This Picture was posted by Fish on Fb, courtesy of Dan Henderson.
Incommunicado photo shoot at 7am outside the Marquee Club in London.

7 Likes

Those were the days. Don’t remember 'em, but very nostalgic.

memories,memories…

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Great Memories for me, Especially bk in 85’ when I made it to the Marquee Club for a Fan club do. :grin:

2 Likes

Marquee was a right shithole though. Some guys i knew had a band in the 80’s (Kooga) and a load of us travelled up to London to see the legendary Marquee Club. What a disappointment.

Though the day out was great and many beers sunk in the Intrepid Fox in Soho (which last time i was in London had changed from a spit and sawdust pub to a new trendy burger joint - sacriledge).

2 Likes

What the world needs now are more spit and sawdust pubs.

2 Likes

Hi there

I’ve only just joined this forum because I’m trying to make contact with Dan Henderson (who took this photo). Can anybody point me towards him? Or him to me?

Thanks,

If you’re a Facebook friend of Derek Dick, you’ll find him in his friends list.
If you’re not on Facebook, good luck!

1 Like

I’m beyond amazed when anyone new joins this Forum. Welcome!

I think you’ve scared him off. Or her.

2 Likes

No, no. I’m still here! Considering the last comment posted on this thread was in 2016 I wasn’t expecting a response so soon.

So, I’m not a friend of Mr Dick, but Dan is. Dan and I were at school together years ago and we lost touch. Will Derek friend me if I request him to? So I can find Dan? Do you think? Dan got me into the more prog-y side of my musical taste (he introduced me to IQ and I now want to know if he loves Porcupine Tree as much as I do). Anyway. If you guys/girls can help by nudging him on facebook or whatever you young kids do these days, that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I have no idea :blush:
Go on Facebook and ask him for friendship, or private message him, either on his Fish or Derek Dick page! Good luck.

Young kids? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Speak for yourself :wink::rofl:

2 Likes

I am !!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It’s all relative. He could be in his 80’s.

1 Like

Hi again folks. Firstly, by the by, I’m a female in her 50s. Zazabi - you said “If you’re a Facebook friend of Derek Dick, you’ll find him in his friends list”. I successfully joined the group and looked at the members but there’s no Dan :frowning: Do I have to join something different? I’ve messaged the moderator for help but he’s not come back to me. The reason I was saying “young 'uns” is because I feel a bit helpless with Facebook. I don’t really do social media. I know it’s incredibly helpful for locating people (hence my current foray) but I’m not having much luck and I was hoping some helpful teenager could do some wizard -fu and find Mr Henderson. If all else fails I’ll have to just stand in car parks shouting “Dan! Dan”" like Alan Partridge.

2 Likes

I found his profile, hopefully this link will work for you :blush:

1 Like

How do you know it’s the right one?

Cause I put his name in the Facebook search bar and found a post from Fish where he was mentionned. And a Dan Henderson himself commented below!

3 Likes