Misplaced Childhood - Deluxe Edition

I was more excited when I recently found decent vinyl copies of the first 4 albums. If I had money to burn, then maybe.

…and as I’ve said previously somewhere, due to lack of space, all the music I buy currently, I compile into music folders, so the plastic case or box generally gets thrown away. I only keep the booklet/cover. - In fact, the only one I’ve ever kept as a collectible is the Feast Of Consequences special, with the book and signed card.

Scandalous behaviour!!

I know. It’s sacrilege! - I prefer it though.

Who has already ordered the Deluxe edition ?

:sunglasses:

I ordered it today on Fish shop.

1 Like

the two of them ?

The CD/BluRay version.

Not yet but i probably will. I’ve bought far too many ‘special editions’ of albums I already own so the £30 price is delaying me.

Remastered disc - can live without it.
Live discs - will play these but again could live without them as I’ve plenty of live Marillion.
Demo disc - no interest at all.
Documentary - will watch it once, then never again.
5.1 and hi-res mix - this is all i really want from the package, so can i justify £30.

I may as well order it straight away, as i know what will happen. I’ll come home from the pub one night after a few too many sherbets and think ‘f@ck it’, buy it, and regret the next day. Many of my albums have been purchased in the early hours :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’m actually quite interested in the live discs. I heard a bit of this concert and it’s a good one. The live Misplaced is much better than Thieving Magpie and am I mistaken or is that the only version of The Web with Mosley on drums? I didn’t even think he’d ever played it.

Must buy a blu-ray player one of these years…

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/interview/steven-wilson-on-creating-a-5-1-mix-of-marillions-misplaced-childhood/

2 Likes

Ordered!
I don’t need it but the documentary is pulling me in!

2 Likes

1 Like

9 out of 10. Didn’t know the landmark!

1 Like

Still didn’t order it… but I’ve read that Fish has suspended the pre orders ? :hushed:

Not long until this falls through my letterbox!

1 Like

Waiting for the release in stores

http://fishheads.club/2017/07/05/childhood-arrives-early/

2 Likes

Is continental Europe overseas? :smiley: :open_mouth:

Fish on Facebook with the same pic.

Just heard from Parlphone that the Misplaced albums cannot arrive before the 21st July so we will post the overseas orders a few days earlier to give them a start