Music/Band T-Shirts

I was about to ask the same thing :blush:

:sunglasses:

It wouldnā€™t seem right if we all werenā€™t wearing exactly the same clobber. :laughing:

I draw the line at your Fetish undergarments Paul :wink:

3 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :thumbsup:

Nice one Rab! Which reminds me. That leopard-skin thong you borrowedā€¦

3 Likes

Quite sure youā€™ve got that as I distinctly remember a one of your Posts about you throwing it on stage at a Tom Jones concert :wink:

3 Likes

All the merch is now printed and will be delivered to the studio on Tuesday Andy, hope you like it
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Here is one of the Black Sabbath t-shirt I bought last week

2 Likes

Itā€™s a classic.

Music bands t-shirts are very popular among youngsters. And today there are so many online websites from where we can buy these t-shirts. And delivery software system made the delivery very easy. So there is no problem in buying these things as we receive them on time.

Happy 35yr old birthday to Kerrang Magazine.
It was my insight to rock music when it was first publisbed in 1983 along with Sounds magazine.
Who had this t shirt ? . . . . Anyone? :wink::metal::guitar:

4 Likes

I think Kerrang is older than that Andy. Like you mate a point of entry for a lot of the music I listened to.:slight_smile:

1981 I think.

1 Like

Like Andy and Lawrie always bought this back in the day, great music insight and update on the Heavy metal/Rock scene, loved the sounds too, still got a few Marillion bits and bobs from both these.
June 1981 Kerrang came out as a supplement in the Sounds, before establishing its own piece of history.

Kerrang! - Wikipedia!

3 Likes

Yes i had a Kerrang t-shirt. Bought the very first issue of Kerrang (with Angus Young on the cover) back in my school days. After reading it i gave it away to some girl as it sold out really quickly and she couldnā€™t get a copy. Wish iā€™d kept it - might be worth something now.

I bought every issue for years and years, though have to admit that if i flick through a copy these days iā€™ve no idea who any of the banda are.

1 Like

After reading Andy`s Kerrang post yesterday what should appear on our kitchen table but a copy of this weeks Kerrang. A quick flick through left me thinking who the heck are these bands.:confused:

1 Like

Go to the Download Festival Lawrie, itā€™ll all become apparent then !!?
100ā€™s of new rock bands and not a guitar solo in sight or sound :thinking::persevere:

2 Likes

An overnighter in Manchester was entertaining enough. Don`t know if you could cope with me for 3 days in a field.:laughing:

2 Likes

More to the point could Download cope with you :wink: that said with your laid back behavior :wink: :wink: you could probably pass off as a Rock star lolā€¦
Lock up yet daughters Lawrieā€™s coming :guitar: :guitar: :sunglasses: :wink:

2 Likes

I used to own loads but all my old ones have been thrown. My first was from Motorhead ā€˜Ace Of Spadesā€™ tour (1981 ???).

What iā€™d really like is a new Chocolate Frog Records t-shirt as mine is well past itā€™s sell by date.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve said it before, but itā€™s still my favourite design. The one I always wear to a Fish gig!