New Europe 2015 Tour Dates

HELP I need two tickets for Glasgow gig for me and my wee son… there must be two out there needing a new home …PLEEEEAASSSEE

Also looking for a ticket for this gig, if anyone can help that would be great, cheers

Hi all,

probably a long shot… is there anyone selling a ticket for the Amsterdam (Melkweg) gig on the 30th of November?

Thanks,
Olav

Uncle Fish welcome to Russia! :slight_smile: I think you will find much new friends here. I’m listening your songs for 24 years. My children like your songs too. And my little wish - please try write songs about our new history. I know you are bold and you seen Yugoslavia that was borning in the civilian war and was hiding themselves away from the flying “democracy”. Please look around and say what do you feel and think.

Looking for a single ticket for either night @ Islington - Got a spare, anyone? :smiley:

Hi, I have a spare for Sat Dec 4th.
Let me know if you still need one.

Hi Neil, Yep, Saturday sounds perfect! I don’t really want to post personal details on an open forum - any better way to communicate?

Hi Wireframe, Ive sent you a message.

Hi, I’m after a ticket for Glasgow too, going to Dalkieth/Midstock on 12th, also going to gig in Liverpool as it could be my only chance and I’m not missing the big man. Seen StillMarillion in Bathgate last night! there, my pennies worth

Come on, bigger venue in Glasgow PLEASE !!!

Or if anyone has a couple of tickets for sale ? My plan was to take my daughter to her first gig :disappointed_relieved:

They would if they could.

That’s a real shame :sob:

Hi FishHeads,

Apologies in advance for the crap first post here…

I’ve been somewhat out of the Fish loop for a while (posted infrequently on the old forum as harleyken yet wasn’t a recognised username as of tonight)…

Anyway, looking forward to the Liverpool Farewell show on 1st Nov. with a few old friends, yet one has had to drop out due to work commitments… so, spare ticket available at face value (plus postage if required).

Cheers,
Ken

Has anyone going to Manchester Academy actually had there tkts yet… Starting to panic as I cant find any email from the day I booked it…

Hello everyone,

Who can help this little fish fan for tickets at 29th Nov 2015 Netherlands Tilburg / O13
Please let me know I’m dying to see Mr fish again.

Many greetings,

Yoebe

Good news. Another 700 tickets have just become available in Tilburg. I hope you catch the show!

Hi…any updates of a Latin America farewell tour?

Hi John, where I can find the reschedules?

Hi Samantha,

Any planned gigs should be announced on the main website.
Also, have you had a look at this? There will be a tour next year, no hints yet as to where it will take the band.