New releases coming up

I thought it would be interesting to have this topic here again :smiley:

Unka Ted coming with a new album! TED NUGENT: New Song 'Never Stop Believing' Available For Streaming - BLABBERMOUTH.NET

QUEEN:live at the rainbow 74…release in september 2014

1 Like

A Passion Play (An extended Performance) - Jethro Tull
Including New Steven Wilson Mixes, along with mixes of the infamous “Chateau Disaster” and including Video Clips of “The Hare who lost his Spectacles” as well as intro and outro film footage of “A Passion Plat Tour” in 1973 as well as an 80 page book.
Available to pre-order on Amazon, Album out Monday 30th of June.

Hard Road - Deep Purple 1968-69

This is the “Mark 1” line up’s Studio Recordings in a 5 cd boxset.

Available to Pre-order on Amazon.

Release date 28 July 2014.

Lullaby and the Ceaseless Roar - Robert Plant

Release date 8 September 2014

Pre-order available on Amazon.

Just had an email confirming that my copy of ‘Steven Wilson - Covers’ is on it’s way.

The new album of the Pineapple thief Will be released on the 15th of september and it’s called “magnolia”…hope it Will better than their last one “all the wars” but it’s a great news because I thought the band had split :wink:

:sunglasses:

Pink Floyd to release new album The Endless River in October :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just the news I was about to post :wink:

Happy days ahead :smiley:

I think they lost their way a bit on All The Wars’. Hopefully the new album will be back to form. Liking what i’m hearing on the small youtube sample that’s available :-

http://pineapplethief.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a62373f1a811d48dad32eea25&id=de0b387c7f&e=d3bcd75ccc

yes,the teaser is quite good:very melodic…I like it very much

Some news about the next AC/DC album: http://www.teamrock.com/news/2014-07-09/world-exclusive-ac-dc-news-as-brian-johnson-reveals-new-album-details

1 Like

Saw this on Planet Rock website and Classic Rock website, really looking forward to this Album which incidentally “maybe called MAN DOWN” in respect of Malcolm Young their Bass Guitartist , as they are without him through illness, his Nephew Stephen has stepped in to fill the gap.
Looking like a strong Possibillity of a Tour by the end of the year if not probably next year :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Come on Rab :wink:
Cliffs on bass, Malcolms rhythm guitar.
Anyway strong rumours its Glasgow and London gigs, so it’ll be home and away legs for us mate if we’re lucky in the lottery of ticket sales ??!!

They should have stopped after ‘Back In Black / For Those About To Rock’.

Everything after has been awful.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see them at Download or Sonisphere 2015.

Download is a good shout :smiley:

Oops! Sorry mate thats what I meant.
Fingers crossed for the tour and the Lottery JP lol… :wink:

On 21st July, Terms Of My Surrender - John Hiatt