New releases coming up

around 1000€ !!!

:sunglasses:

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’d want them to play it live in my garden for that (and still expect some change).

4 Likes

I’d pay that for them not to play anything.

1 Like

They pretty much admit on their website that it’s completely over the top: “a bombardment of music, merch, memorabilia, and exclusive collectibles”.

It’s probably about 25 years too late, I would’ve thought.

£850! It’s really nice, though…if you were really into Guns N’ Roses…
I’d think the main problem would be that you just wouldn’t want to use any of the stuff if you’d paid so much for it, so the rings, badges, patches, etc., would just sit there looking pretty in their equally pretty box. I don’t really see the point. And at that price, I’d want a f’ing RAINBOW of coloured vinyl singles, not 7 yellow ones.

The double vinyl on its own for £28 looks OK, though… I like an etched hologram, so I do.

1 Like

This one is for you …

2 Likes

Riverside - Wasteland (in September).

1 Like

great news :grinning:

New Paul McCartney Album ‘Egypt Station’ arriving 7th September

2 Likes

Surely he should fuck off and retire (or is he already dead - who knows, who cares) ?

Why shouldn’t he carry on making music if he feels he still has something to say? Just curious at what age you consider they become irrelevant? - It’s morons like Morrissey who should shut the fuck up.

A wee bit harsh from Steve, but the songs are not very good me thinks. 2nd track slightly better musically but lyrically both are honking.

A pissed rant. I apologise.

However, if you think Paul McCartney should carry on if he has something to say, then so should Morrissey. Morrisseys views may not be ones that you agree with but he still has things to say, so should be free to express them.

As for ‘how old’, don’t get me started. A cull on the over 80’s would solve our housing and NHS crisis overnight, plus free up a huge amount of money that is handed out on pensions (and i’m not joking and i’m totally sober).

I agree and apologise. We all have different tastes in music and all opinions should be respected (and i should know better as i listen to some right old shite at times).

I did consider deleting my post when i read it this morning but will leave it there to remind myself not to post shit when pissed.
:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

And you were not pissed when you wrote this?
Wow. I’m sure people with parents of that age wether they’re caring for them or not, or those who have recently lost their parents will appreciate!

2 Likes

A ‘late summer’ release - Best Of Blackfield

1 Like

New Nazareth album coming out in October! The first one without Dan McCafferty on vocals.

Riverside are pleased to announce that their upcoming seventh studio album “Wasteland” will be released via their longtime label partner Inside Out Music on September 28th, 2018.

4 Likes

Hi Lauri, just clicked on this thread and saw this. Didnt know that re. a new album. I think I will let you review it though. Can`t conceive the Nazareth sound without Dan at the front, although Carl Sentance is a good singer.

1 Like