New releases coming up

Dream Theater will release “The Astonishing” a concept album/rock opera early 2016.

2 Likes

35th anniversary edition

:sunglasses:

Dec 4th

The River collection:4cd’s/3dvd’s

Dec 4th

Queen - a night a the Odeon superdeluxe

Nov 20th

To be released February 26th 2016

2 Likes

Release date has been announced as January 29th 2016.

2 Likes

They’ve sent out information about the concept of this via email. Story all sounds a bit similar to 2112.

The new Arena live CD/DVD XX is to be released on February 12th 2016.

2 Likes
2 Likes

" …and the Geeks shall inherit the earth…" :laughing:

Joking aside looking forward to this release.

Black Mountain - IV (1st April)

Lazuli - Nose ames saoules is released at the end of the month.

Hopefully readily available and at a sensible price. After seeing Lazuli supporting Fish in December i had a quick scan on Amazon but they were asking around £20 each for all their cd’s.

Would advise anyone going to the remaining Fish dates to check them out. I was very impressed.

2 Likes

vinyl release on the 25th of March

15th April 2016

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/metallica-announce-massive-box-sets-for-their-first-two-albums/

1 Like

Looking forward to these as the Ride The Lightning has a bonus disc of their performance from the Monsters Of Rock Donington 1985 performance , that was incredible on the day :smiley:

I was there. Bought my Metallica ‘Metal Up Your Ass’ t-shirt and took it back to South Wales and none of my friends had any idea who or what Metallica was.

T-shirt was electric chair on the front / toilet seat with knife blade coming out of it on the back.

Getting into '80’s fashion i chopped the sleeves of it.

That was one of the best Monsters Of Rock line-ups ever

1 Like

Just read the blurge (made up word) and it’s going to cost a fortune. Do you really need 6 discs worth of demos, interviews, live stuff etc.

Not for me.

I was probably stood next to you Steve, and didn’t even realise !! ? :wink: