:smiley:

the 12th January 2015

:sunglasses:

Who is this ???

oh sorry…the next Archive album :wink:

Danny Cavanagh solo ‘covers’ cd can be pre-ordered on PledgeMusic :-

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/dannycavanagh

Ordered this the other day, should be interesting especially “Wasted years” :wink:

Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti 3cd Remaster with Previously unrealesed tracks. Available to Pre-order on Amazon. Release date 23/2/15.

1 Like

TOTO XIV is planned to be released on the 20th of March over Europe

the new Steve Hackett album will be released on the 30th of March and it’s called “wolflight

I have a ticket for the Launch Date in Berlin 28th March 2015 :slight_smile: !

Some of the newly released artwork looks great!

http://eelstheband.com/RAH/

news from an australian journalist

“The release details came from the schedule of Warner Music Australia’s commercial marketing division so it’s official as far as can be told. The wording in the schedule is as follows: Kate Bush “Before The Dawn” (Live recordings from her sold out shows in the UK late 2014. Available on 3CD/2DVD/BluRay/Vinyl). Expected release late March.”

3 Likes

the sixth album of RIVERSIDE is called “love,fear and the time machine” and will be released in August/September 2015 :smiley:

3 Likes

Gavin Harrisson’s next album is called “cheating the polygraph” and will be released early April!

I quote:“Legendary Porcupine Tree drummer Gavin Harrison re-imagines PT’s catalogue in brilliant and surprising ways.”

February 2015 – Hand. Cannot. Erase. - Steven Wilson.

HCE-finalcover

I`ve missed out on the solo stuff. However heard the title track on the radio last night and am really looking forward to this.

the musical project by singer and lyricist Anneke Von Giersbergen and musician and composer Arjen Anthony Lucassen called THE GENTLE STORM is about to be released!

it is called “the diary” and will be released in March 2015