New releases coming up

The new album of the Pineapple thief Will be released on the 15th of september and it’s called "magnoli

asad

July 24th. Rogers Waters - Amused To Death (remixed stereo and 5.1 audio).

2 Likes

4th of May :grinning:

:sunglasses:

Bjork - Biophilia live 2CD+DVD

available now

Calexico - edge of the sun

available now

The new Big Big Train EP, “Wassail”, will be released on June 1st

Also coming up “Stone and Steel” DVD which was filmed at Real World Studios in 2014 and is due for release later this year.

I might have to get this!

available for pre-order starting today :grinning:

1 Like

Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls (double cd)
Released Sept 4th

Artwork by Mark Wilkinson :smiley:

3 Likes

Riverside - Love, Fear and the Time Machine (September 4th)

2 Likes

New Riverside track ‘Discard Your Fear’ :-

Not sure on first listen. I’m hoping with more plays and within the context of the whole album it will grow on me.

17th of July

For the first time the full length concert is available audio-only across the two CDs using the Peter Henderson and Russell Pope stereo remixes first issued on the DVD/Blu-ray back in 2012. This package includes the DVD as issued previously with bonus tracks and 5.1 surround mix.

Pre - Ordered :smiley:

Steven Wilson compilation on 3 sides of vinyl :-

1 Like

saw this too in the burning shed newsletter :wink:

“the ghosts of Pripyat” by Steve Rothery is going to be available on vinyl :wink:

RIVERSIDE - reality dream DVD back in stock on Burning shed:

1 Like

Mitchell’s appearance at the Bread & Roses Festival in Berkeley on September 15, 1978 was the first time she’d appeared live since playing at The Last Waltz in 1976 with The Band.

Recorded by radio station WBUR, the performance caught Mitchell’s music in a state of flux. Joined by Jazz legend Herbie Hancock, two tracks from the forthcoming Mingus album were given their first ever airing.

released on the 7th of August

Released September 18th

sorry it’s a french video but it says that David Gilmour has used the SNCF jingle to make a new song:4 music notes very recognizable by we, the french passengers of the national french railway

and it’s not a joke :confused: