Some gigs coming up

Shame you can’t make it to Bilston :frowning:

1 Like

Are there any tickets left?

No it’s sold out… I was lucky with my ticket.

Thought as much. Was actually going to get tickets when it was first announced. Can’t be helped now.

Symphony X tonight at the Robin2 + guests Myrath & Melted Space.
I have never seen Symphony X live before so I’m looking forward to it. :wink:

1 Like

£72 to stand at Muse!

I’ll pass.

Just caught the train to London to see Dream Theater at the Palladium this evening. :smiley:

6 Likes

Have a good night Andy!

1 Like

hope you’ll enjoy the gig as much you like the last album :wink:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Enjoy Andy and please let us know how it was.

1 Like

I`m sure the gig will be Astonishing!

2 Likes

Have a good one mate, hopefully your commutes bk and forth won’t be as bad as your last day a work. Haveva great gig and weekend off :wink:

1 Like

Bought Springsteen tickets for the Coventry Ricoh today. £75 + handling + postage = £88. Ouch.

1 Like

A lot isn’t it?! Maybe we could discuss this in a new thread? What is an acceptable/respectable amount to be paying for a gig, and are there ever exceptions for those ‘legendary’ artists when the demand is high? - We’re going to see Jeff Lynne’s ELO in April. Was given the ticket as a Christmas present. Had a shifty look online at ticket prices and was shocked to say the least! Don’t think I would pay that amount to go watch anyone.

1 Like

Arcade,

I paid £140 for Fleetwood Mac. Prepared to pay it for someone special. There’s an ever decreasing list of bands left on my bucket list, Heart later in the year, then…? Boston or vH I guess but doubt either will ever come here. I saw Bruce on the original River tour so this is a treat, as is the AC/DC a few nights later, last time that I saw them was with Bon!

1 Like

Heart. tick
Van Halen. tick

Lucky to have seen these in the 80’s when prices weren’t through the roof.

2 Likes

9th March - Dream Theater - Berlin, Friedrichstadtpalast
11th April - Fish - Aylesbury, Waterside Theatre
29th April - Roger Hodgson - London, RAH
7th May - Cloudbusting - Worcester, Huntingdon Hall
11th May - Vanessa Carlton - Berlin, Privatclub (First time she will play in live Germany)
9th July - Bruce Springsteen - Wechter (near Bruxxels) Festival Park
12th November - The Cure - Antwerp
… to be continued

3 Likes

Just leaving to see Dan Reed Network tonight at the Robin2 Bilston.

No shit. I thought you’d have played a few of his albums first :wink:

2 Likes

What do you mean Steven !!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like