Some gigs coming up

Just bought my ticket for my very first concert of the Boss :smiley:…July 13th Paris

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thinkin about marillion in Cardiff…

Didn’t know Y&T were playing at yours Paul ? :wink:

4 Likes

C’mon Rik. Me and Mike are going. Maybe John and Andy. Would be good to see you - it’s been a while.

1 Like

I’ll speak to Keith this week:)

Manic Street Preachers - Swansea (May 28th)

Marillion - Cardiff (Dec 3rd)

Placebo - Newport (Dec 12th)

Placebo - Brighton (Dec 14th)

Tony Iommi at Birmingham Town Hall tomorrow night. Not sure if he’s going to be playing or just talking about his life, Sabbath, H&H and his cancer.

If it’s not sold out by tomorrow at Manchester (standing) I really fancy seeing them with my daughter .

Placebo that is :wink: never seen them live.

I’ve not seen them live. Always wanted to. Newport date is just me, then down to Brighton where i’ll go with my 2 sons. It’s my eldests birthday the day before the gig so that’s one present sorted.

1 Like

Kent in Luleå, Sweden October 8th. It is going to be their farewell tour. They are huge in Nordic countries, especially in Sweden of course, but they have managed to conquer fans also in Finland though they sing in Swedish. Two of the guys in the band have Finnish roots.

The Swiss Family Orbison at Fat Sams, Dundee, April 10th.

Anyone planning to go at a Runrig gig ?

Just bought tickets to see Udo Dirkschneider performing all the old Accept songs live at Manchester Academy April 13th.
Special guests are Anvil & I.K.O.N .

2 Likes

Watched the Anvil Movie / documentary recently. I think they might be pretty entertaining.

1 Like

It’s a great film very emotional. It’ll be my 4th time seeing them from over the years. Good value entertainment, but unfortunately not the best players in the world !!

1 Like

Saw them twice (must be in the 80’s ???). Once in St Davids Hall Cardiff supporting someone who have totally slipped my mind, and another time at a festival (Reading ???).

In my teens thought they were ok. Shame their career has been such a struggle, and as the documentary shows, it’s quite sad watching them still try to hit the ‘big time’.

1 Like

Maybe it was supporting Motorhead on the Another Perfect Tour Steve ? That was the first time I’d seen them, Forged In Fire had just been released .

Just looked through Setlist FM and they played Cardiff in June '83 (Forged In Fire tour) though doesn’t say who with, and Reading Festival in Aug 83 (which was also my first Marillion gig).

Just ordered tickets for Placebo at the Birmingham Barcleycard Arena December 8th :wink:

1 Like