Some gigs coming up

definitely!!!

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Tonight Accept and guests in the neighboring town. http://www.torandaevents.com/events/accept-live-toranda/#.VCUrq5R_vQg

2 Likes

3rd October 2014 - Fish - Zoetermeer
4th October - Fish - Uden
18th October - Carpet Crawlers (TLLDOB) - Liverpool
30th October - Anathema - Berlin
7th November - Fish - Karlsruhe
8th November - Pendragon - London
15th November - Steve Rothery Band - Barcelona
28th November 2014 - The Watch (TLLDOB) - Reichenbach, Bergkeller
29th November 2014 - Clive Nolanā€™s Alchemy - Reichenbach (larger venue than the Bergkeller )
19th December - Fish - Liverpool
20th December - Mick Pointer and Friends (Script) - Zoetermeer
31th January 2015 - The Security Project - Liverpool, Brian Epstein Theatre

ā€¦ to be continued

1 Like

Tomorrow seeing The Subways in Clwb Ifor Bach in Cardiff.

On my way home from The Subways gig. May not be every ā€˜fish headā€™ cup of tea but i loved it. Support band ā€˜Purpleā€™ were awesome and i wondered whether the Subways would match them but they too were also brilliant.

Best night i have had in a long time. Now on the train home chilling to Steve Rothery.

1 Like

Iā€™m taking my daughter to Sheffield Arena this evening to see - BLACK STONE CHERRY, AIRBOURNE & THEORY OF A DEADMAN For her birthday present :smiley:

3 Likes

Fish tonight WĆ¼rzburg

5 Likes

We expect a full report tomorrow Chris, enjoy yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just about to catch the train to go and see ASIA at the Wulfrun Hall Wolverhampton.

2 Likes

Fish tonight Koblenz!

1 Like

Have a great time Chris.

1 Like

Brit Floyd coming up at the week end :slight_smile:

Have fun, Iā€™m going to see a Floyd tribute in a couple of weeks (Darkside), Iā€™m not sure what to expect to be honest . :neutral_face:

Myself and Michelle are going to see Y&T 40th Anniversary Tour at Glasgow Abc on Thursday (Nov6)
Canā€™t wait! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Got my ticket to see Mark Knopfler on 29/05/15.

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to see ā€œDarksideā€ (Floyd Tribute) tonight at the Stafford Gatehouse . :grinning:

1 Like

Going to see Bigelf - Jolly & Bend Sinister at the Wolverhampton Slade Rooms tonight :slight_smile::slight_smile:

Ordered my weekend Download tickets this morning. Roll on June its gonna be amazing next year :smiley::smile:

1 Like

Steven Wilson, Cardiff, March 13th. Cannot wait.

Just checked out hotels for the Cardiff gig and everything either sold out or ridiculously expensive, which i thought was strange.

On further investigation have found out that Wales v Ireland 6 nations is playing on the Saturday - bloody egg chasers.

Looks like up and down on the train, which i donā€™t mind, but was thinking of taking the wife and she likes an overnight stay.