Some gigs coming up

Free tribute act festival coming up in Wolverhampton in August
www.wv1fest.com

Donā€™t you love the way live music venues get re-baptised with credit card, hotel branches or phone contractor names!

1 Like

That should be on annoyances! Donā€™t you think it cheapens a place to be called after some horrible faceless company?

I thought if I did post it there Iā€™d be sounding like a sad lass who moans too often? :wink:

2 Likes

Biffy Clyro, Fall Out Boy and Wolf Alice - Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, 27th August.

It pisses me off to be honest.
Birminghams Genting Arena will always be the N E C in my mind, and that goes for many other venues as well. :wink:

1 Like

weā€™ve got one here tooā€¦the accord hotel arena instead of Bercy :confused:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Agree. The day they rename Warrington Parr Hall as the Mr Porkyā€™s Pork Scratchings Arena is the day I give up live music.

3 Likes

Jeff Lynne in a few days! :grin:

4 Likes

Fish in Bilston, a month today :blush: :blush: :blush:

4 Likes

I would like this Zaz, but I am so jealous. Have looked into going down to Newcastle next Saturday, but Bilston is the one to be at. Still great memories from Glasgow though. You are in for a real treat.

3 Likes

Have you tried asking / posting on FB for a spare ticket? You never know. Would be cool if you could come down!!

1 Like

Tried Ebay - nothing. Any Fishy friends on Facebook are already going or in the same position I think. 1st May I`ll turn up the stereo and drink copious amounts of alcohol. Nothing else for it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in the same boat, or out of it. :confused:

1 Like

Shame but keep looking every now and again, you might be lucky if someone canā€™t make it! thatā€™s how I got mine!

1 Like

Same here, wished to hell I was going, but put it off Due to a Convention that was stated as happening before the turn of the year, now obviously not happening as I couldnā€™t afford both trips, needless to say I am very pissed off with the PR or lack of it, and will be for a long time to come .:angry: :angry:

3 Likes

Newcastle?

Canā€™t mate, too short notice now for hols of work etcā€¦ Bilston landed perfectly as it was my weekend off. :frowning: :angry:

1 Like

The Electric Light Orchestra is about to touch down at the Echo Arena!

3 Likes

11th April - Fish - Aylesbury, Waterside Theatre
29th April - Roger Hodgson - London, RAH
7th May - Cloudbusting - Worcester, Huntingdon Hall
11th May - Vanessa Carlton - Berlin, Lido (venue has changed)
14th May - The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain - Berlin, Konzerthaus
9th July - Bruce Springsteen - Wechter (near Bruxxels) Festival Park
12th November - The Cure - Antwerp
ā€¦ to be continued

2 Likes