Some gigs coming up

Are you going to this at the weekend Ian? Is Dirty DC playing it ? as it’s all tribute bands, it’s given a good weekend weather wise, so I might take the train over.
It’s free, all but the £2.90 booking fee. :wink:

I’m not going to wv1 , I’m stuck doing other things this weekend ,it looked like a good lineup for tributes, as far as I know it’s not Dirty Dc at this one looks like it’s whole lotta dc, they’ve since added more acts including a maiden tribute. 30+ bands for 2.90 ,bargain !

2 Likes

10th September - Cloudbusting - Yeovil, Octagon Theatre
5th November - Anathema - Cardif, The Globe
12th November - The Cure - Antwerp
… to be continued

1 Like

Diamond Head at The Robin2

1 Like

I’ll more than likely be there myself Keith :wink:
Is the support band any good ? (Fire Red Empress).

Absolutely nothing in sight :persevere:

Squeeze in a few weeks! :grin:

1 Like

WV1 FESTIVAL tomorrow :wink:

Only 1 gig so far but could this be the Reunion Comeback ? Memories of 85’ :slight_smile:

It’s a shame big British or American rock bands don’t come tour here. I don’t understand it as they would fill up the venues for sure.
I suppose I was very lucky that Bonamassa came to play in Nice. The venue was packed! People want more of that.

Just had a browse at what’s on in the coming months in the area, I think I just wanna cry :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Are Marillion the support band Rab ? :wink:

1 Like

I feel for you Zaz.
I’d be lost without going to see live music, and I suppose we’re very lucky in the Midlands that next to London, everyone tends to play here.

1 Like

So what is coming? Anyone we’ve heard of?

Nah. Just about a few French pop bands you’ll have never heard of.

…and you don’t want to hear of :laughing:

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Andy, never heard of them

They are a bit like Halestorm, worth a look I think. :wink:

Lazuli @ the Robin 29/11 looks like a possibility
But so does StillMarillion on the 20th

2 Likes

Anathema have announced a gig at The Slade Rooms in Wolverhampton today on the 14/11/16 :laughing::wink:

1 Like

Biffy Clyro and Fall Out Boy at Belahouston Park, Glasgow this coming Saturday 27th.

Taking my son for his 14th birthday. Think I`ll enjoy Biffy. Not sure about Fall Out Boy though.

3 Likes