Some gigs coming up

leaving the house in 10mn :+1:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Have a good one. I’m sure you’re going to love it.

1 Like

Thanks again mate. 7 rows from the front in Edinburgh next June. A bucketlist artist for me.:grin:

2 Likes

Happy to help. I get emails from Ticketmaster etc every week, and when i saw Jackson Browne listed i guessed there may be interest on the forum.

Hope it lives up to your expectations.

1 Like

Green Day - Bellahouston Park,Glasgow - July 4th 2017 ( one for the kiddies )

1 Like

3 Likes

And tonight :smile:

3 Likes

Mostly Autumn tonight at the Robin2 Bilston :wink:

3 Likes

Just announced on Classic Rock website -

Dream Theater Images And Words UK tour 2017

Apr 18: Birmingham Symphony Hall
Apr 19: Manchester O2 Apollo
Apr 20: Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
Apr 22: Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
Apr 23: London Eventim Apollo

1 Like

Birmingham for me and maybe Hammersmith? :wink:

1 Like

Night of the prog Loreley 2017, is someone interested in this? Kansas and Ray Wilson, Franck Carducci, Portnoy.

1 Like

Bought their 1st album on release and have followed them on and off throughout their career but never seen them ‘live’.

Think i’ll give Cardiff a go this time around.

1 Like

They are technically fantastic live but with Images And Words I think it’ll be a tall order for James to reach those high notes vocally !!?

I managed to get tickets for the Birmingham Symphony Hall in the presale :smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Placebo, tonight in Brighton.

Enjoy it Steve.
I didn’t post on it last week to ruin it for you, but they were brilliant, good stage show as well. :wink:

Fish is announcing dates for UK tour in January ready for December 2017

6 Likes

Yes!!! :grin:

Really good gig. Band and visuals were superb, but the Brighton crowd were really quiet.

Hope it lands on my days off or its not to near Xmas or I could be struggling to get time off :frowning: