80’s festival tonight in Nice.

3 Likes

At last a gig for you Zaz :wink:
Who’s playing ?

1 Like

You dressing up in 80’s gear?

2 Likes

You wish :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You probably won’t have heard of any of them! They’re all French!

We’re going for the fun. To me The 80’s are a nice cosy blanket I like to wrap myself around with.
If it makes sense!

3 Likes

Agree. The greatest decade! 80’s children.

3 Likes

We did end up wearing pink wigs and had A LOT of fun. I’d do this every week end!

2 Likes

Let’s see what you looked like then ! :wink:

6 Likes

10th April - Steve Hackett - Berlin @Tempodrom
No chance for one of the following gigs. My better half and me will be on tour this weekend with the friends association of the volunteer fire brigade. A short trip the the Harz, the most northerly uplands in Germany.
(22nd April - Mick Pointer and Friends - Zoetermeer @Cultuurpodium Boerderij)
or
(22nd April - IQ -Bilston @The Robin 2)
2nd September - “'King’s Ransom” the 3rd musical by Clive Nolan - Cheltenham @Playhouse
13th October - Marillion - London @RAH
21th October - Carpet Crawlers - Liverpool @O2 Academy
9th December - Fish - Manchester @O2 Ritz
21th December - Fish - Glasgow @O2 ABC

… to be continued

I just bought tickets for me and Mrs. to a gig happening more than a year from now. It’s the final gig on Metallica’s next tour.

5 Likes

Ulli, next time you’re over here, you need to start the search for your second home. It would save you having the expense of constantly booking hotels.

2 Likes

Just found out my mates band is supporting Y&T at the Nottingham gig, so that’s where I will be going to, as I’ll be in New York for their Bilston gig.

2 Likes

I never have visited Nottingham. Nottigham Forrest, Robin hood :wink: . But the wrong weekend!

I used to work in Nottingham, it’s a very vibrant place and in the 80’s saw some great gigs there.

2 Likes

Marillion weekend in Holland starts today. Sat in Cardiff airport, ready to fly. Back home Monday. Bring it on.

7 Likes

Enjoy :thumbsup:

:sunglasses:

Have a great time Steve, sure you will :wink::beers:

So today at 2PM starts the presale of tickets for the Jazz Festival in my hometown.
I want to go and see Sting, Tom Jones and Jamie Cullum.
As always I will be at work and if i try to buy tickets online the website will be busy and I will get to buy nothing.
I’m already frustrated.

1 Like