Some gigs coming up

I’m in the same boat! Need to cut down gig expenditure, if anything I’m matching last year.

Cadillac 3 plus Brothers Osborne sounds a good one too

Gigs coming up ( spot the one I`m looking forward to most ) -

Jackson Browne 18/06/17
Little Mix 29/06/17
Green Day 04/07/17

It is definitely not the second one.:anguished:

1 Like

Gutted not to be seeing Jackson. Mixture of reasons, but definitely bucket list material. - Next one for me is Steve Harley in about 5 weeks.

1 Like

I thought you were going to Liverpool? Now I think you may have mentioned more important things going on at the time tickets became available? Do you want a programme or a shirt or anything?

2 Likes

A bootleg would be nice.

1 Like

Rick Wakeman at Birmingham Symphony Hall tomorrow night

2 Likes

Didn`t manage any bootlegging. I have been living of that gig all week. Bloody marvellous.:grinning:

1 Like

Gael Faye on June 30th in my hometown.

Anthony check out some of his stuff like the tracks below, you might like it.
-Irruption
-Je pars
-Blend
-Metis

2 Likes

On my way to the station for a couple of days break in London, oh a little gig tonight to see one of my favourite pieces of music performed by Mike Portnoy :metal::guitar::beers::wink:

6 Likes

Wish me luck -

Little Mix @ Slessor Gardens, Dundee later today.:scream:

First in the queue I bet! :wink:

1 Like

Not looking forward to 5 hours in the pishing rain.:scream:
www.keeptheweanhappy.com

Take a good selection of downloaded songs and your earphones. Make it look as though you’re enjoying the live music!

Mr Big/The Answer & Faster Pussycat - Wolverhampton Wulfrun Hall 23/11/17 :wink:

1 Like

On the train to London for a couple of days fun :wink:
Tom Petty gig today, Pink Floyd exhibition tomorrow :+1:

6 Likes

A friend of mine was there yesterday and went to U2 gig after that. You have similar minds.

1 Like

Top Petty gig, will post review in due course

2 Likes

It was fantastic . :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

What did you think of the Pink Floyd exhibition ?

It was fantastic Steve, very busy at the start which was quite worrying but it was more spread out after, well worth the money, really glad I did it.
It’s like a guided tour tbh, with headphone sets to guide you through their history from day 1 until the endless river, but you can go round at your own pace I was just over 2 hrs going round!
I’ll post some pictures when I get chance.