Some gigs coming up

Enjoy BF tomorrow, Lawrie. I couldn’t get tickets for tonight at Manchester.
Still hoping to somehow get tickets for TGA in Glasgow in July.

Cheers Mik. Looking forward to tomorrow night. Gutted re.TGA in July. We are on holiday.

Magnum at Birmingham Town Hall on Friday. With a special guest, so the band say!

I’ve just had a look at this but unfortunately it’s sold out now Keith.
The new album is excellent, I wish I’d got a ticket now :frowning:

Newsflash : A gig Andy doesn’t have a ticket for. :astonished::open_mouth::astonished::rofl::rofl:

NTM is about to start !!!

:sunglasses:

April 6th - The Wonder Stuff & Ned’s Atomic Dustbin - Glasgow ABC
April 21st - Frank Turner - Edinburgh Liquid Rooms
(July - fingers crossed for some The Gaslight Anthem tickets)
September 22nd - Fish - Edinburgh Queen’s Hall (and hopefully Manchester and/or Glasgow in December as well).

See you Edinburgh?
Good Luck with Gaslight Anthem tix. Unfortunately I`ll miss them due to holidays.

Definitely, yes. Shame it’s a ‘school night’, but I believe it’s a nice little venue (first time I’ve been).

“School Night?”

Nope. Mixing it up with the Manchester December date (a Monday). Ignore me.

My wife surprised me with tickets to Berliner Philharmoniker concert in May when we are going there for a visit. :smile:

Pineapple Thief have announced new dates but once again a minimal UK tour (Edinburgh, Sheffield and London). They never seem to put much of a tour on (which really pisses me off).

Pineapple chunks.

Sorry. Making no sense today whatsoever. Should stop typing.

only one date in France…I could be interested…it’s a saturday :slightly_smiling_face:

:sunglasses:

Please turn the sound off on this video !! :dizzy_face: (Awful, and the word is weak…)

It’s just to illustrate my memory, and how they can play in very small venues : I was there, the gig was inside a barge (houseboat ? don’t know the good word for it)
Bruce Soord sent his guitar in a movement up… direct in the ceiling… :scream: (hands up, he touched the ceiling)

Kiss tribute with a Wasp support

21st April - Arena - Wath @Montgomery Hall
23rd September - Fish - Liverpool @O2 Academy
24th September - Fish - Leamington Spa @The Assembly
[14th October - Fish - Berlin @Kesselhaus Kulturbrauerei]
[8th December - Fish - London (Islington) @Assembly Hall]
… to be continued

Steven Wilson tonght at Symphony Hall