Some gigs coming up

:smile: Thanks for your invitation Lawrie but I believe I’ll wait until November when they will be a bit closer with Girlschool.

1 Like

Tonight a trip up to Stoke for Dio and Saxon tributes

1 Like

Tonight

1 Like

Tonight … :metal::grinning::metal:

P1110916

1 Like

Tomorrow night -

Zal Cleminson`s Sin Dogs at Church, Dundee

Tomorrow at one of my favourite venues, Leamington Spa and will be meeting up with a few friends, some of which you’ll know through Fish, Tony, Julian, Tom and Ulli , should be fun :+1::beers::guitar::musical_keyboard:

6 Likes

Say hello to the fine gentlemen of the Company on my behalf. Also with a name like Last Flight To Pluto I am intrigued to know what they might sound like.

1 Like

5 Likes

I’m convinced Ulli’s bought an house over here :thinking:

5 Likes

Please say Hi to all of the crew for me too :grinning:
Tell them I’m hoping to see them soon again!!!
Have a great time!

2 Likes

Not at the moment :smiley: . But I’ll visit the UK pre or post Brexit late August for six nights and two times in November for both three nights.

1 Like

Rock Of Ages musical in Swansea tonight, so plenty of cheesey 80’s soft rock.

2 Likes

It’s brilliant! Saw it in January on the 10th Anniversary tour. Every song is a hit! :+1:

1 Like

Not something that i would have bothered with but tickets were bought for me, though i did enjoy the movie more than i expected, so hoping it will be a good night

Come off it Steve! We all love a bit of cheesy rock! :laughing:

Coming up this week for me
Wrathchild -The 80’s glam/sleaze band
Mr Punch

Glam sleaze?! :laughing:

1 Like

Saturday 31st August Craigie Hill Festival Perth - Fish.:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

https://www.ticketweb.uk/event/craigie-hill-festival-craigie-hill-golf-club-tickets/9416805

1 Like

Tickets duly purchased.

2 Likes