Some gigs coming up

Well that was much better than anticipated. Laughs all the way through with some great music (and the bonus of Curly Watts from Corrie in the cast :grin:). A really enjoyable evening.

4 Likes

Joanne Shaw Taylor tonight

2 Likes

Mr Punch at the Robin tonight with a new “Fish”

4 Likes

P1120479

Tuesday night in Chicago … Avantasia with Tobias Sammet, Geoff Tate, Jorn Lande, Bob Catley, Eric Martin … hope this one lives up to my expectations! Really excited!

2 Likes

The Jacksons, in July :laughing::man_dancing::dancer:

1 Like

Leicester De Montfort Hall 8/11/19 :guitar::+1:

3 Likes

2 full albums and more? That’s excellent value for money!

Looking forward to going to Leicester as it was a frequent venue in my youth (80’s Rock/Metal), and also to see Nad Sylvan performing live, which will be a first for myself.

3 Likes

9th November - Marillion - Bath @The Forum
24th November - StillMarillion - London @The Half Moon
28th March - Fish - Edinburgh @The Queens Hall
[17th/18th April - Genesis Revisited - Steve Hackett Band meets the Wuppertal Symphony Orchestra and the Wuppertal Opera Choir - Wuppertal @Historic City Hall]
… to be continued

3 Likes

17th April - Genesis Revisited - Steve Hackett Band meets the Wuppertal Symphony Orchestra and the Wuppertal Opera Choir - Wuppertal @Historic City Hall
… after that we’ll travel to Paris to visit the wrapped Arc de Triomphe. It would be great to see @Zazabi, @LittleStarfish, @brother95 Saturday evening there :wink: .
… to be continued

2 Likes

I’ve got a spare ticket for Lynyrd Skynyrd on Sunday at the NEC or whatever it’s called these days. A mate can’t go. Face value is £63, accepting offers

1 Like

Tomorrow

3 Likes

Me and the wife too :+1:

2 Likes

Spoilers on this one please. I don’t see them until Tuesday 16th in Glasgow.

Great night. Really enjoyed it :metal::metal::metal:

9 Likes

Was great :grin:got no eyebrows left from the pyro - managed to get on the barrier :fire::fire::joy:

5 Likes

Tonight …

6 Likes

12th July 2019 - Fish @Prog in Park III Festival - Warsaw
… it was on the list because to have the chance to here John Mitchell on guitar. A speedy decision to go.
17th April - Genesis Revisited - Steve Hackett Band meets the Wuppertal Symphony Orchestra and the Wuppertal Opera Choir - Wuppertal @Historic City Hall
… after that we’ll travel to Paris to visit the wrapped Arc de Triomphe. It would be great to see @Zazabi, @LittleStarfish, @brother95 Saturday evening there :wink: .
… to be continued

4 Likes

I know one or two people have already been and thanks for keeping quiet with reviews etc. Now it is my turn -

Kiss at Hydro Glasgow tonight. I am definitely gonna rock n` roll all nite after the shitstorm the last week has been.:grin:

2 Likes

If it was as good as Birmingham you’ll be in for a treat!

1 Like