Some gigs coming up

Aw Ian, it was absolutely fantastic. Got a great view in standing area. Whole family went, my daughters first time seeing Kiss. Seeing her jaw drop and the joy she expressed was magic. A nice big Geordie lad standing with us managed to catch one of the massive balloons for her. She was over the moon. :grin:

6 Likes

Concert season continues tomorrow night
Alice Cooper

3 Likes

You’re all lucky. There are absolutely no international rock bands playing in my neck of the woods. Story of my life! Seeing the Jacksons next week (5 minus Michael = 4)
And that’ll be it unless a miracle falls from the sky. :frowning_face:

Next one is 
 Iron Maiden in Brooklyn NYC on Friday. Can’t freaking wait!

1 Like

The European leg was the best Maiden gig I’ve ever seen even beating the Live after Death shows, Hold onto your hat you’re in for a show and a half!

1 Like

As I missed the Liverpool homecoming gig last weekend , Ive decided to go to this one.

2 Likes

Next week for me

1 Like

I now agree! Bloody awesome show :metal::smiley::metal:

2 Likes

The Jacksons tonight just near Nice :laughing:
Treat for my sister! And myself too :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Have fun :wink:

1 Like

Piston & Collateral at the Asylum then Chantal McGregor the next night. Chantal blew me away at RMF, a great blues guitarist up there with JST

1 Like

Dogs D’amour tonight in Birmingham

2 Likes

Wouldn’t mind seeing them seen as how Spike is a massive Frankie Miller fan. Have a great night mate.

1 Like

That’d be the Quireboys you’re after, Lawrie. Easy mixup, particularly as Spike and Tyla did 2 albums together. Saw them live together a couple of years ago in a pub in Tottington (middle of nowhere) on a Sunday night - very odd gig - Spike was PISSED almost to the point of being completely incoherent, but still sang every word perfectly. They did stuff from their 2 joint albums, Dogs D’amour and Quireboys stuff. Most enjoyable!

3 Likes

Doh! Obviously too much sun for međŸ€Ș

1 Like

This coming Friday 
 Iron Maiden in Toronto

2 Likes

My son is in Toronto just now with the Explorer Scouts. A pity that he will miss this. He had to make do with last nights Toronto Blue Jays baseball game instead.:smiley:

2 Likes

They’re playing Bannermans in Edinburgh along with Spike on August 17th

1 Like

Indeed. No mention of Spike as guest on the poster, but Bannerman’s website says so.

1 Like

I’ve got a sitting ticket for Muse at the NIA on 17th September that I’d like to sell. Face value.

Any takers? Message me.