Some gigs coming up

I have email alerts from all the local venues. This is the best way. Typically they send out advance notice of upcoming gigs plus pre-sale codes for getting the tickets early.

Plus the usual sources … online, friends, local newspaper and radio. I am also on a few artist mailing lists … also I have the Ticketmaster, AXS and Live Nation apps on my phone … they like to spam me … I’m currently getting notified that “Because I bought One Direction tickets I may be interested in buying Justin Bieber tickets” ???

(I did buy One Direction tickets a few years ago but not for me … honest!)

4 Likes

A new album annouced in the upcoming weeks !! :crazy_face:
:wink:

Sure Pinnochio!:grin:

3 Likes

That’s funny! I can assure you I have managed to get out of being the chaperone at a 1D concert on two separate occasions! :+1:

2 Likes

Jeff Lynne’s ELO will be touring later this year and it would be great to get to see him live. No gigs in Finland but some cities that are pretty easy to go to though. So I haven’t bought tickets yet but really tempted.

https://jefflynneselo.com/tour/

2 Likes

Lauri I hope you have been saving or can get a bank loan. Tickets are an astronomical price here. Took the plunge when he last toured. It was certainly a great gig but eye watering price this time around means I wont be going.

I’m really pissed off that i’m not joining eveyone for Fish in Edinburgh. However i will console myself with Diamond Head in Swansea on the Friday, and tempted by Joanne Shaw Taylor on the Saturday ( but £30 in a shit venue is putting me off. Would love to see JST but too expensive).

2 Likes

Come up for Aberdeen gig and see Fish before the others.:smiley:

3 Likes

23rd February - Max Raabe - Berlin Admiralspalast
1st March - Pendragon - Kinross @Backstage at The Green Hotel
28th March - Fish - Edinburgh @The Queens Hall
17th April - Genesis Revisited - Steve Hackett Band meets the Wuppertal Symphony Orchestra and the Wuppertal Opera Choir - Wuppertal @Historic City Hall
18th October - Elton John - Berlin @Mercedes Benz Arena
… to be continued

2 Likes

My gf and I were planning to go and see Evanescence & Within Temptation in Amsterdam on 21st April but we’ve split, does anyone know how I can sell the tickets in Holland or want them (for a reasonable price)?

Please try ticketmaster Netherlands

Many thanks but that’s to buy tickets, not to sell them

1 Like

If you’re on FB Keith, you could try the band’s Facebook page.

Fan-to-Fan Resale

Or you can ask your ticket shop, were you bought your tickets, if they have a resale area.

1 Like

Thank you, it works for the UK site but not the Dutch Ticketmaster site! Grrr. I have sent them a help request, otherwise I lose nearly €200.

Thank you for your help

1 Like

Ticketmaster.nl don’t resell but they gave me teh web address for ticketswap which seems a good site and the help desk was just that - helpfull!

Hopefully they will sell before April

3 Likes

2 Likes

Lucky you!! I’ve really got into them now. Wish I could have come.

4 Likes

Tonight in Swansea

2 Likes