The Birthday Thread

in a restaurant in Nashville,Tennessee :wink:
Yes it is horses but donā€™t ask me why :smile:

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was tempted to post this pic of myself, courtesy of the Fat Booth. Decided against it thoughā€¦

7 Likes

Wow! Ha ha its Johnny Vegas fae Warrington :laughing:

3 Likes

omgā€¦this could be the result after two or three weeks spend with Andy eating everyday in McDonaldā€™s restaurants :joy: :wink:

4 Likes

:joy::joy: I feel like I wanna piss myself, brilliant Paul - Too much Guinness :wink:

2 Likes

A wee holiday snap.

15/05/1970

7 Likes

Where did you get my speedos from? :wink::joy::joy:
Was that taken last year ?

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad you got that comment in before me. Must have known it was coming! :smile:

Iā€™m speechless Lawrie.

3 Likes

About 5 years ago in Corfu when it rained for 10 days out of 14. Had to do something to lighten the mood, so strutted about around the poolside caring not a jot.

4 Likes

Oh!! Ffs! Iā€™ve just threw up! :laughing: :laughing: its the Corfu Camel Toe!, Dundeeā€™s Answer to Dame Edna!

2 Likes

:grin: Pmsl. Naw, it`s the whole camel.

3 Likes

Thought Iā€™d get it in before Rab !!! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Rab, Iā€™m so sorry. Iā€™ll delete it in a bit. I couldnā€™t resist.

4 Likes

You have got too much time on your hands Paul :wink:

1 Like

Ffs thank god I didnā€™t photo myself as a full body shot or you would have needed a wider lens lolā€¦

Correct Andy, far too much time on his hands, in the toilet playing with himselfā€¦ on his phone :wink: :laughing:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Is that one of your costumes ??? :wink: :laughing: makes a change from wearing a Mask. :laughing:

2 Likes

No, I was just thinking that, in our ā€˜enlarged formsā€™, we look like a couple of Sontarans!

1 Like

Think you need to broaden your horizens :wink: would be good to see everyone else in this format :slight_smile:

1 Like

today is the one year old birthday of my daughter Jeanne so happy birthday princess :heart: :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes:
:birthday: :gift: :balloon: :sparkles: :birthday:

5 Likes