The Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday to Isa! I hope it will be a great one!

1 Like

Happy Birthday Zaz, hope you have a lovely day! :balloon: :birthday: :balloon: :birthday:

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind Bday wishes, not fit enough to be celebrating just yet, but have been overwhelmed by all the messages from my Forum mates, my family and my friends, near and far, that’s for sure.
I Love you all :heart: :blush:

6 Likes

A very happy birthday to Elspeth ! :cake:

1 Like

Oh yes indeed! Happy birthday to Elspeth! Thanks for all the work you do!!

happy birthday Elspeth :grinning:

:sunglasses:

Many Happy Returns Elspeth :smiley: :gift::tada::birthday::beer::wine_glass:

Many happy returns Lawrie :grinning: Have a great Birthday :tada::beers::birthday::guitar::gift:

1 Like

Congratulations Lawrie, have a great day mate!! :tropical_drink:

1 Like

Happy birthday Lawrie mate, All the best for a rab day!
Rab&Michelle
:smile: :smile: :birthday: :cake: :soccer: :guitar: :microphone: :circus_tent:

1 Like

Many Happy Returns Lawrie, have a great day mate.
:birthday::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::gift::guitar::microphone::beer::tangerine:

1 Like

Hey, have a very happy birthday Lawrie! Best wishes for a great day. :birthday: :tada: :gift: :grin:

Happy birthday Lawrie…hope you had a great day :smile: :wink:

:sunglasses:

Happy birthday lawrie! :birthday:

Thanks everybody:smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Belated Birthday wishes here, sorry :wink: !

1 Like

Happy birthday to my mum who is 80 today.
Big family and friends party on Sunday :grin::birthday::beer::wine_glass::beers::champagne:

6 Likes

A very Happy Birthday to your Mum Andy :grinning:. Best wishes to her. Hope that she has a great time with you and the family :grinning::tada::sparkles::birthday::gift::cocktail::champagne::bouquet:

1 Like

Happy birthday mum! - Is that where you get your drinking habits from mate?! :wink:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Mrs B all the best for a great day and very good health to you. :cocktail: :tropical_drink: :wine_glass: :beers: :cake:

1 Like