The Football Thread

Steven Wilson spoke of the World Cup yesterday and said we could have a England vs France final and that France will make a demonstration of football :smile:

But England was better in musicā€¦hope it will stay like that :laughing:
No offense to my English forum friends of courseā€¦we let you the music !

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

He was just keeping you sweet Anthony. :wink:

3 Likes
1 Like

I can remember the end of the semi final ā€¦

Gary Lineker :wink:

1 Like

There is an England flag on WhatsApp :open_mouth: !

1 Like

Doesnā€™t Whatsapp just use your phoneā€™s emojis?

1 Like

Iā€™m out, I have a Windows Phone mobile :open_mouth: !

No. Whatsapp has its own emojis

Not on my phone. Just regular iPhone ones.

When I use whatsapp, I can either type smileys that are included in my phone keyboard, or I can select the smiley menu from the whatsapp screen. They will end up looking the same as Whatsappā€™s choice, which is the same at Appleā€™s.
So my actual Samsung smileys, when typed on Whatsapp, are translated into Whatsapp smileys anyway. And theyā€™re the same as Apple.

When I had my Iphone, there was no difference between the 2 choices.
If this makes sense!

1 Like

Seriously, itā€™s a bit weirdā€¦
As here we feel half belgian and french. As my daughter (who studied in belgium) told sheā€™ll follow the match (and probably will shout at every goal, whatever is the team)ā€¦
ā€¦ I just read they closed the border at some points in the area, with barriers and blocks (Wervicq), no french fancy dress allowed in Mouscron/Moeskroen, and so on, for securityā€¦
:pensive:

Anyway, Iā€™m glad the match is in the evening, because of many mad people ā€œexpressing their joyā€ during 2 hours after the match last week, and taking many risks with their cars in the streets around the shop. Really frightening (by example one over the car hood, one outside every window, and 2 in the opened car truckā€¦ :scream:)

1 Like

Where were you born Marie? France or Belgium?

France, and my father speaking Vlaemshe

How close to the border do you live?

1 Like

2 km from the borderā€¦ Crossing it almost everydayā€¦

1 Like

Yes, you are definitely Frelgian.

2 Likes

You canā€™t lose. One of them is bound to make the final, unlike England who still need to beat Croatia.

France v Belgium - now wouldnā€™t that have been a great final. From a purely football point of view itā€™s a shame one of these teams has to miss out.

4 Likes

Belgium have been consistently impressive. France have had off moments. But yeah, definitely the 2 best footballing sides.

4 Likes

Jupiler overdoseā€¦

2 Likes

Is that Fish in disguise? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes