The Football Thread

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Unbelievable !!!

First match for the maybe new German team in Spetember against the World Cup Winner france :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

1 Like

Congratulations the France for the World Cup 2018. You know, I ha sympathy for Croatia but at the end, they hadn’t enough power :wink: . And we had a match with a lot of goals :slight_smile: !

1 Like

Incredible picture alltogether with the Patrouille de France flying over the Deschamps- Elysées!!!

2 Likes

Sorry,can’t resist

1 Like

It’s Marillion Neverland in Port ZĂ©lande :grin:
Confettis

Ok I go out
 :wink::grin:

TFL on Instagram 

imageimage

2 Likes

E from Eels been asked about which song he would pick for England to sooth them. :laughing:

Well
 It definitely won’t last (if only because only 6 teams have played 2 games), but I’m enjoying this sight tonight :sunglasses:

3 Likes

On the train for the Cardiff v Newcastle game.

Done some serious drinking last two nights, so could do without an early start, though i’m sure i’ll be ok once the first pint goes down.

2 Likes

Sigh

Beaten 4:1 and 3:5 in their last 2 games. Starting to look more like the usual story
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

And so the magical manager merry-go-round turns again

Thiery Henry was touted to replace him last season, so his clock was always ticking.

Just as long as we don’t get another of the usual suspects Pardew, Mccarthy etc Somebody with an idea how to play with modern tactics rather than hoofball and playing midfielders in defence

Looks like we might get Man United’s soon :joy::wink:

1 Like

So I’m Old Trafford bound, I wonder if it’ll end in Jose getting the boot, as is rumoured in the press? :thinking::wink:

If you don’t beat Newcastle then you do have problems.

Check this penalty out.

3 Likes