The Football Thread

Andy. You know that if Swansea survive I’m going to blame you !!!

Nice one :wink:

Last game of the season for me tonight (as I’ll be on my hols in another week) train at 3pm and a few :beers::soccer:

2 Likes

2nd leg of the 1st play off in Scottish Championship tonight. Dundee United v Morton. Scintillating stuff ( Haha ). Mon the Arabs.

Just think, if we get through all these hoops we might end up playing Motherwell.:wink:

1 Like

We’re shite! and will probably go down this time, biggest bunch of gutless bast***s and not one worthy of wearing our colours far less playing for the club, and that goes for some of the idiots in the boardroom who haven’t got a clue how a club should be performing on the park before anything else.

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s all on next Wednesday, shit or bust :thinking:

2 Likes

Well My team is safe for another year in the top flight :smile:
Congrats to Lawries team on making the play off final where they could get bk to the top flight at the first time of asking.

4 Likes

Last match of the season tonight so going to the stadium to see Rennes vs Monaco with the kids

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

It’ll be good to see the champions Anthony, a very good side this season, I hope my team can steal a couple of their players in the the summer transfer window ?

1 Like

1st leg of Play Off Final tonight - Dundee United v Hamilton. C`mon United.

1 Like

Good luck mate.

1 Like

Hamilton a wee message for you. Cheats never prosper, enjoy the Championship. All or nothing on Sunday now.

1 Like

Can I ask those who support Scottish football teams whether they’d like to see Celtic in the English Premiership, in order to make their own league more competitive? Any team dominating like that can’t be good for either fan or neutral.

1 Like

Watching with my son the French cup final:PSG vs Anger…it wouldn’t be any suspens :blush:

Well…it is more difficult than it should be :grimacing:

That was VERY difficult but PSG has won :smile:

1 Like

Bitter after Thursday night, but in the 2nd game we didn`t turn up. Gutted.:disappointed:

1 Like

The ‘real’ football fixtures released today. First game is Burton Albion away. Quite fancy that one. Not too far to travel and always a good crowd on first day of season.

1 Like