The Last CD You Bought

KATY PERRY - Prism (for my little girl’s birthday who is 11 years old since tuesday :smiley: :sunny:)

2 Likes

Just got Bellowhead’s latest - ‘Revival’ , really like it, and reminds me I must get tickets for their Leamington gig in November.

1 Like

Great stuff Jon. Brilliant band live, as you know. Much better than their albums.

1 Like

Bursting out - Jethro Tull

Experience - Jimi Hendrix

Ostara - The Wishing Tree

almost unlistenable for me:the voice of the singer(I forgot her name) is unbearable
I liked the first one but this one is very bad imho

Not a CD - but I didn’t get much choice as it’s download only (boo!)

Misterwives - Relfections
New EP from a new band out this year. Fun indie-pop infusing funk and other stuff keeping you on your toes. Great singer.
Of course, dont take my word for it :wink:

not a cd but didn’t know where to post this;
received yesterday the book of Steve Hogarth:the invisible man - diaries 1991-1997
I think it’s going to be my summer book :smiley:

:sunglasses:

Peter Gabriel Encore - Back to Front Berlin 25th May 2014

Steven Wilson - Cover Version

Stormbringer - Deep Purple

Stanley Road - Paul Weller

Great Western Valkyrie - Rival Sons and

Herd Runners - Cherry Ghost

Walking into Clarksdale - Jimmy Page & Robert Plant

‘Walking into Clarksdale - Jimmy Page & Robert Plant’

Bet you were disappointed ?

“Ostara - The Wishing Tree
almost unlistenable for me:the voice of the singer(I forgot her name) is unbearable
I liked the first one but this one is very bad imho”

Steve Rothery in Marillion - sublime

Steve Rothery in anything else - totally forgetable (imho).

Suprisingly Enjoying this, contrary to what you said SteveE1966, I think “Hannah Stobart” has a great voice, bearing in min this cd is Acoustically based, the tracks are in fact Pretty good, very Panic Roomish, albeit a couple do sound similar, never the less I give this cd the Thumbs up! if you like something to chill out and Relax to this is it, been listing to this while soaking up the Sun in the Garden, a great Combination :sunny: :smile:

Mwelljester - i didn’t actually say “Ostara - The Wishing Treealmost unlistenable for me:the voice of the singer(I forgot her name) is unbearableI liked the first one but this one is very bad imho”. that was a comment made by Brother95. I tried to add his quote to my reply which was “Steve Rothery in Marillion - sublime.Steve Rothery in anything else - totally forgetable (imho).” but still not getting the hang of the new site, especially as i normally access it using my mobile.

Though your comparison to Panic Room doesn’t really help as i’m no fan of them either. Each to their own.

Cheers

HIM - XX - Two Decades Of Love Metal

Opeth - Heritage

On sale, 3 euros each