The Last CD You Bought

Ten - Pearl Jam
Vitalogy - Pearl Jam
Vs - Pearl Jam

4 Likes

Pre-ordered “Folklore” by Big Big Train. Coming up on May 27th.

http://www.bigbigtrain.com/main/shop/folklore

Pledged on the new Marillion album a while ago and now quite excited by the latest news below as i’ve always liked their longer songs.

“Mark has just posted on FB that they’ve done a listen through of the album prior to mixing and the five songs currently run for over 70 minutes.”

2 Likes

Katatonia - The Fall Of Hearts

Dream Attic - Richard Thompson

Gong-expresso 2
Big big train-English electric part two
I Am The Manic Whale-everything beautiful in time.

Airbag - Disconnected (June 10th pre- order)

Pineapple Thief - Your Wilderness (Aug 12th pre-order)

:sunglasses:

Kent - Då som nu för alltid

Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Getaway (pre-order)

Have they reformed Lauri? I had no idea.

You mean RHCP? I think they never broke up but they were on a break few years ago and after that returned with the new guitarist Josh Klinghoffer with whom they have made the album “I’m With You” about five years ago. They have released one song from the upcoming album and it sounds great!

Edit: I meant another song, I linked by mistake a song that I wasn’t even aware of before today. This is the one that was released before:

1 Like

I was under the impression they’d split up. Could have sworn I’d read it somewhere!

They are headlining Reading and Leeds festivals in August.

I saw the Hot Red Chilli Peppers at Glastonbudget, they looked identical down to the tattoos and also for the encore did the sock on the cock trick. I’m not a RHCP fan but these guys did a really good gig

Just ordered “Late for the Sky” by Jackson Browne. Practically not familiar with his work at all, only noticed some like minded people being fond of his music and a friend of mine recommended this particular album.

1 Like

Lauri, it’s a beautiful classic! Hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

What Paul says. Jackson Browne makes you feel contemplative, melancholic and warm and cosy all at the same time.

2 Likes

Bought at last night’s gig :wink:

1 Like

Had an email today from Burning Shed telling me the new Airbag cd is on it’s way. Hope it gets here by Thursday as i’m away this weekend and would like it for my trip in the car.

2 Likes