The Last CD You Bought

Never seen it, but I know a few blokes who have been dragged in there with their defences up and have come out with a smile on their face. I’m assuming it’s good.

:grin: :ok_hand:

:sunglasses:

Open Book - Fatherson ( Vinyl with a free CD copy ).

Back in the day when most of us were conned by the Cd is better than vinyl argument I replaced many albums with Cd versions. Whilst this was beneficial eg. space etc. nothing can really replace the warmth of sound obtained from listening to records.

Today at my local and sadly only secondhand record shop I came across a mint copy of this

Without a shadow of a doubt the finest Marillion album. You meant so much back then and you mean so much now. Clutching At Straws I think I love you.:relaxed:

5 Likes

Forgot to mention I also got a vinyl copy of this -

4 Likes

That’s my favourite , I much prefer it over clutching

For my birthday a few months back my sons bought me a turntable plus some vinyl, which included Fugazi and Clutching.

When i opened the gatefold sleeve of Fugazi it took me right back to my youth. A fantastic surprise from my boys which was totally appreciated.

6 Likes

Tardigrades Will Inherit The Earth - The Mute Gods
Prisoner - Ryan Adams

King King Live cd/dvd at the really excellent gig

2 Likes

Great band Keith.

I’ve never heard anything by them, but good reports so I need to check this band out .
Any recommendations?

Buy the live cd/dvd!

Reaching For The Light is a great album.

The live album like Keith says might be a good one to go with. Great live when I saw them last year opening for Thunder.

1 Like

ordered at my local store the last Blackfield album

1 Like

The Undertones - An Introduction To The Undertones (CD+DVD)
Europe - War Of Kings (CD+Blu-Ray)

Anekdoten - Chapters

Anekdoten - Until All The Ghosts Are Gone

1 Like

10€ only :wink:

5 Likes

Now that would look good on your office wall converted into a clock :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I think it will be framed :slight_smile:

Yeah, but the hands would be in an inappropriate place. Especially at 10:50.

1 Like