The Last CD You Bought

My son gave me Infinite by Deep Purple on vinyl for my birthday.

Records sound so much better than CD.:grin:

Thanks son.

6 Likes

and

:sunglasses:

Oh and I forgot

Vinyl :blush:

The Big Dream - Lonely Robot
Songs From The Wood - Jethro Tull
Greatest Hits - The Police

2 Likes

So yeah, I don’t usually go for remasters or specials, but I just succumbed and ordered Misplaced Childhood Deluxe. Any other albums and I probably wouldn’t have bothered, but this is too much of a draw.

2 Likes

I will always support Fish in his remasters series and I think they are excellently put together, but as I’ve mentioned before, mostly remasters are just a bloody rip off !

True, but I don’t think I’ve heard the live stuff, or seen the docu for that matter.

the live stuff is an unreleased one (it seems) so it has a real interest…BUT…it is also true that all these remasters,special editions,collectors,ultra collectors are becoming too systematical and even if we,the fans,are not obliged to buy them,I have the unpleasant feeling that it won’t stop…

1 Like

I’ve made the count…if I buy all the 8 deluxe editions of the EMI era (cds and vinyl),it will cost me almost 800€ :fearful:…seeing things like this,it is very very expensive :disappointed_relieved:

I was referring more to the bands of this world that areally already multi millionaires that tbh don’t need the income as apposed to aforementioned :wink:

2 Likes

I know you were! :grin:

John Fogerty - Wrote A Song For Everyone

1 Like

Are they releasing them all as deluxe editions?

yes…unfortunately :laughing:…for my purse…

1 Like

I have ordered Galahad - Quiet Storms

P.S. They have some specials bundles, maybe a good idea to find more about Galahad!!

1 Like

The Guru In The Girl - Jeff Finlin
Muswell Hillbillies - The Kinks

1 Like

God I love that album! :heart_eyes:

My vinyl copy has more jumps than the Grand National, so had to get Cd £5.99.

You should give Jeff Finlin a go. I think you might like him, given your appreciation of many a great singer / songwriter.

2 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

And me. Hopefully will arrive on Friday.

2 Likes