The Last CD You Bought

Long May You Run - Neil Young and Stephen Stills

1 Like

the new Crippled Black Phoenix album “Great escape” in mediabook format (with a bonus disc which will be released only once)…to be released on the 14th of September

and the very limited clear vinyl copy of the album (250 copies worldwide)

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Japan half speed masters on vinyl…

Tin drum and gentlemen take Polaroid’s.

Just pre-ordered A Parley With Angels EP and a Kettle of Fish. :smile:

5 Likes

1 Like

The Blue Hour - Suede

1 Like

Hmv purchases today…

Black Stone Cherry -
Foklore and Superstition -
Between the Devil and the Deep blue sea -
All by Black Stone Cherry

Lest we Forget - Marilyn Manson
For All Kings - Anthrax

2 Likes

Great choice mate you’ll not be disappointed

1 Like

Received the shipment today. There was only Kettle of Fish in the envelope. No Parlay With Angels at all! :disappointed:

1 Like

Oh no Lauri! The main thing!

1 Like

I bought the new Fish ep at the show. Anyone notice that the track listing printed on the back is different to the actual track sequence on the CD?

Explained here … 'A Parley With Angels' - News and FAQ's - FISH

1 Like

Tell me about it!

I sent a reply to the address where I got my order confirmation from, but that address couldn’t receive my e-mail. I wasn’t able to find any e-mail address where to contact but I found a contact form from Fish website and sent a message via that. Haven’t got any reply yet.

Have read a number of posts on Facebook re. people with similar experience to yourself, Lauri. A possibility could be that they have been sent out separately - Kettle of Fish perhaps being posted out prior to official release date of Parley With Angels.:smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Lawrie for this, I hope it is like you write. It would have been nice though that they’d informed about that when placing an order.

3 Likes

Update to my case: I just got a reply to my e-mail.

Morning Lauri,

Many apologies for that, must have been missed by tired here busy with so many orders. Will send it out today.

Sorry again for the mistake and thank you so much for your patience and support. Will enclose some car stickers for you

Kind regards

Simone

5 Likes

All`s well that ends well. Have to wait a wee bit longer but the wait will be more than worth it. Simone and Elspeth have been working like Trojans in the office as I learned in Edinburgh last week.

1 Like

At last !!!

4 LP’s edition

1 Like