Kyuss - Blues For The Red Sun

Kyuss - And The Circus Leaves Town

Traces - Steve Perry

Ray LaMontagne - Part Of The Light

1 Like

download

2 Likes

well very disappointed by this !!!

I’ve sent an email to Racket Records to say how disappointed I was !!!

" As you can see on the photos below,the cover has many damages due to a lack of protection in the box…plus,the vinyl stays “wide open” because of the 2 discs per pages

The delivery costs are quite expensive and so this kind of delivery should be very well protected (like with bubble wrap or something)

I’ve ordered a vinyl from Season of the mist website and there was no problem at all as it was so well protected

Besides,the way this vinyl edition looks in general is disappointing too as it seems to be wide open…I guess there is not enough room in the covers to have 2 discs in each one…

Marillion’s products have generally much more qualities than this one !!!"

:angry:

5 Likes

1 Like

Elvis Costello - Look Now

The Eclipse Sessions - John Hiatt

1 Like

Bohemian Rhapsody The Original Soundtrack - Queen

Just another Queen compilation to add to the many I already own, but I’m really looking forward to seeing this movie on November 2 when it opens.

Edit: I take it back … it’s definitely not ‘just another Queen compilation’ … it’s worth the money for the (almost complete) recording of the Live Aid set alone :+1:

3 Likes

Nebula - Charged

Nebula - To The Center

Don Airey album is brilliant imho Lauri :+1: :sunglasses:

Arrived in the post yesterday :grinning:

8 Likes

After the first listening I agree with you Rab. And Carl Sentance is surprisingly flexible singer, he can sound very different from a song to another when needed.

1 Like

I reckon this must be about the fifth time I’ve bought this album. Double editions, remasters, mono versions, special editions and now this because of one extra bonus track. A true classic.

1 Like

I guarantee we are all guilty of that when it comes to our favourite albums …

Original '85 vinyl, 2013 reissue 180g vinyl (still sealed), 2017 deluxe remastered vinyl (unplayed), original CD, 1998 24-bit remaster CD & 2017 Deluxe remaster CD/Blu-ray.

6 Likes

Pyromania - Def Leppard - image

4 Likes

A brilliant countryfied album.

1 Like