The Last CD You Bought

I’ll watch this tonight

3 Likes

Are you going to see him Paul?

No. I did look into getting tickets for relatively local gigs, but they’d sold out.

Guess what… received 2 separate emails yesterday saying that two separate orders of 2 blu ray editions were on their way. Unless I’m going crazy I’ve only ordered one… I told them and am waiting to see if I can send one back and get a refund… I looked for order confirmation emails (my bank account was debited back in september) and I never received any other confirmation for any other purchase than the one I did 3 days ago :thinking:

Strange thing is that their stupid website doesn’t keep any order history. I logged in again yesterday and they didn’t recognise my email adress!!!

2 Likes

In the mailbox today :smile:

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Harry Pane, bought at last nights gig, I had a chat with him at the interval and he was saying what a dream it was touring with one of his favourite bands.
I really enjoyed his set , it reminded me alot of Scott Mathews.

Also had a quick catch up with him in the interval. Have spoken with him at all the PZ weekends i’ve attended. He’s a big fan, and friend of the band.

Hopefully having a drink after the Cardiff gig in a couple of weeks time.

Did you enjoy Marillion ?

Yes the band and orchestra worked really well, the place was like a f#*@ing morgue though, the audience was shite!!
Don’t know if it was venue or the occasion?
They only came to life for the encore.

3 Likes

Just arrived in the post now :grin:

1 Like

Pre-ordered

1 Like

download%20(7)

2 Likes

500x500

SX466

3 Likes

Here’s what you’ve been waiting for. I’d love a 5.1 mix of this but not convinced i can part with £55 for the priviledge.

I haven’t actually bought this but i had 3 consectutive posts in the ‘new releases coming up’ topic so couldn’t post this there :triumph:

1 Like

Too expensive !

MARILLION - with friends from the orchestra
PORCUPINE TREE - arriving somewhere 2cds/dvd edition
NO MAN - love you to bites

3 Likes

Arena-double vision
Marillion-AOS
Jean-michel jarre-oxygen 3cd
IQ-tales from a dark Xmas