The Last CD You Bought

Done it! Ordered from amazon.co.uk and now waiting. :smile:

1 Like

Gonna get this one at the gig :grinning:

https://fishmusic.scot/store/product/script-for-a-jesters-tear-deluxe-edition-4lp-vinyl-set/

Those Damn Crows - Point Of No Return

I stand corrected … just read this on the Fish website…

“ All the pre orders will be signed by myself as with the previous Parlophone remasters.”

I can order now :+1:

1 Like

This will be signed by SR,PT,MK,and Mick Pointer (the cover art print)

Fish will probably signed it via his website…maybe he could answer us on here ?..that would be great !

:sunglasses:

… Please be aware that due to logistics we will have limited stock on the tour merchandise stall.

:open_mouth: I hope they will pick up some more of them for the last gig at Queens Hall. :wink:

I’m guessng that by the time it gets to Edinburgh the limited stock will be sold out :sob:

What will be will be then.

It will cus I’m gonna by them all at Wolverhampton !! :wink::rofl:

2 Likes

Nah, all gone in Aberdoom.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And we’ll bring them all to Edinburgh to make us happy. :wink:

1 Like

Cheeky so 'n ’ so. Don’t you dare. Wolverhampton is on the 25th which is my birthday :wink:

I think @Andyboy67 should buy you a copy for your birthday :wink:

2 Likes

I walked straight into that, didn’t I :roll_eyes::wink:

2 Likes

Is it just me that doesn’t like things signed? Spoiling those beautiful covers!

I think that Marillion offer a signed photo of the cover whereas Fish signs the actually cover. I don’t mind either way.

Ordered both the ‘Script’ vinyl and CD/Blu-ray sets from Fish’s website. £35 just on shipping :crazy_face:

2 Likes

What ???

:sunglasses:

On Fish’s website you can’t order the vinyl and CD sets in one order. I had to order them separately and therefore pay higher shipping costs … a small price to pay for the best album EVER!

Although I do wish the website would recognize that I am outside the EU and therefore automatically remove the VAT.

Edit: I did compare the prices with Amazon and they are within a few Dollars when I calculate exchange rate. Amazon is showing $50 for the CDs and $90 for the vinyl. I paid £110 which is approximately $145, so only $5 difference. I prefer to buy from Fish than Amazon.

4 Likes