The last gig you went to

Robert Plant

3 Likes

Black Country Communion

2 Likes

Geoff Tate - Robin2 Bilston.

His voice is still as strong as it was 30 years ago.
A really good version of Operation Mindcrime and with an encore of The Best I Can, Silent Lucidity, Empire and Jet City Woman I went home a happy chap. :+1::metal::wink:

4 Likes

The Wall Roger Waters Copenhagen

5 Likes

Marillion @ ROMT Feb 16 (USA Tour 2018)

I didn’t know what to expect from this one. I am a Fish-era Marillion fan. Marillion to me have always been those first 4 records and those records have been a part of my life for over 30 years. FEAR was the first non Fish fronted Marillion album I have ever bought and if I’m honest I only got that because I was going to see this gig.

But I have to say this concert was pretty damn good. Hogarth’s voice is amazing live and the band were just bloody awesome (even with the technical issues) as you would expect after this length of time together. I came away thinking this was a really great show.

Will I go out to buy more of their records after seeing this? … probably!

But for now … I’m off to listen to “Script” …

9 Likes

I would like to say, give “Marbles” a chance :wink: !

Anvil @ Robin2

1 Like

Brian Fallon & The Howling Weather, supported by Dave Hause, Glasgow o2 ABC -

Quite fantastic if I do say so myself. Great songs, great banter. Covers of Fine Young Cannibals, U2 and a wee piano version of `59 Sound. Great gig. Got the exact same spot as The Company had for the Fish gig by the Pod bar. Perfect.

4 Likes

Brian Fallon review

Cheers Keith.:grinning:

I never like to admit to being jealous, but I’m jealous.:nauseated_face:

1 Like

The Magnum gig last night was cancelled twenty minutes before Rebecca Downes went on stage! The venue decided that with the amount of snow that had fallen during the evening it wasn’t safe to go ahead. The band stood in the downstairs bar for two hours to sign autographs and have photos taken.

Well done Magnum, but are you getting a refund?

2 Likes

They want to reschedule it as it’s home town gig, it just depends upon the date

1 Like

Paul Youngs Los Pacaminos at Clarks on Lindsay Street, Dundee - 05/03/18.

The man who made his home wherever he layed his hat is part of a Tex Mex / Cajun / Country / Zydeco thing. The band which includes Jamie Moses of the SAS Band are top notch musos who clearly know what they are about. Absolutely outstanding gig.

So many women of a certain vintage were clearly there to see their pin up. However there were no old poptastic hits done in an alternative style ( a good thing ). Instead Paul Young is clearly part of band who are on the money and at the same time having fun. A great night. If this band come your way, then give yourself a treat.

1 Like

thursday night at the Accord Hotel Arena in Paris… the stage was on fire…more than 30 years after their debut album,Supreme NTM has blown the stage away
Joey Starr is an animal and his voice comes from nowhere…a very impressive and massive gig
I felt like I was a teenager again :grinning: and my daughter loved it too :heart_eyes:

:sunglasses:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Electric Circus , Wasp tribute
Really good ,great set had the feel of classic Wasp

He been on the Ribena?

1 Like

Shit seats

I’d ask for my money back Steve :wink:

1 Like