The last gig you went to

That good ? Cracking pictures !

Thanks. It was a great show.

Gene and Paul’s voices may have sounded a bit strained now and again (understandably!) but it didn’t spoil my enjoyment. I’ve definitely witnessed far worse. The show for me was about pure entertainment. There were no surprises (having seen them a few times before). Just the usual … breathing fire, spitting blood, guitars shooting flames, zipline over the audience, fireworks and then more fireworks. Pyro-galore! A proper Kiss concert. I bloody loved it. :metal::grinning::metal:

Every song is a classic. The audience knew and sang every word. They came on stage at about half-eight and finished at 11. The ‘support act’ was an artist! He painted portraits to music! Although very good it was somewhat odd!

I’m hoping they come back just one more time!

Edit: The ‘support act’ in action …

bs

3 Likes

Mike, are you British or American born?

Kingston Wall with Von Hertzen Brothers. What a gig!!! Just came to hotel from the show which was fantastic.

1 Like

Deep Purple Family Tree
Good night , shame there wasn’t enough time for full sets from each ,as it was they were still going close to midnight

1 Like

Joanne Shaw Taylor … second row (with nobody sat in the seat in front of me :+1: ). I got lucky because seats are all the same price ($25) and are allocated on arrival.

2 Likes

Mr Punch at the Robin ,great show even played Grendel

2 Likes

Some Beethoven and Mozart by local musicians in a small cafe. Very relaxing! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Avantasia in Chicago …

Tobias Sammet (Edguy)

Eric Martin (Mr Big), Sascha Paeth, Oliver Hartmann & Jorn Lande

Bob Catley (Magnum) and Geoff Tate (Queensryche)

Ronnie Atkins (Pretty Maids), Tobias Sammet (Edguy), Jorn Lande & Bob Catley (Magnum)

7 Likes

Gov’t Mule

Bit ho hum from me I’m afraid to say

Excellent evening,
Very good musicians having fun, and creating fun. Joy, and memories blasting from the past.
(and Ray Cooper ! :smiley:)

7 Likes

Just home from Rhod Gilbert in Swansea.

1 Like

Just one picture atm will put more up at a later date - Fantastic night if it was the last time to see them then what a way to go out

6 Likes

^ That is bloody awesome!

1 Like
1 Like

Who was the support band/bands if any ?

Didn’t see it but they have an artist doing some painting on stage :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Same as when I saw them back in March then. Really lame (although a good artist), definitely the cheap option for a ‘support act’. Gene and Paul obviously wanted to keep all the cash to themselves!

A sample he took about 5 minutes painting this, went over most people’s heads

Pat Benatar last week was brilliant … her voice is still amazing. There was a strict no phone/camera policy but I managed to sneak a couple of pics.

5 Likes