The last gig you went to

Great pics Ian, I work with a lad who follows Voodoo, a really good local band to us both. :+1:

1 Like

Or are you the only one there ?
:grin:

So who’s in the first photo - I recognise Vivian Campbell, is the other guy Jimmy Bain ? (though he must be about 100 years old now).

It isnt Jimmy Bain. He has been dead for a few years now. I think it`s Phil Soussan who played with Ozzy on The Ultimate Sin album.

1 Like

Usually get there when the doors open, unless it’s one of the bigger bands
The Kk Downing gig I was in early for a meet and greet/signing session so took advantage and glued myself to the barrier :grin:

2 Likes

You’re right was Phil Soussan , couldn’t get any decent pics of Vinnie Appice the lighting was a nightmare, though he looks 100 now :joy:

1 Like

Review for Last in Line

1 Like

The show was awesome last night in Paris…they blew me away once again (even after 35 gigs I’ve been to)…they are simply unique and incredible…I’ m speechless !

:sunglasses:

9 Likes

Stephan Eicher’s poetry
Le Colisée - Roubaix

An old video :

Thunder

2 Likes

The Wildhearts

3 Likes

Some Finnish bands you have never heard of. Or my children neither. :grin: Garbo, Clifters & Juliet Jonesin Sydän. Somewhat big on 80’s and 90’s here.

2 Likes

Front row seats last Saturday at Andy McCoy Band live stream gig! :star_struck: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Pendragon in Kinross …

Fish in Aberdeen.

2 Likes

Jarkko Martikainen in Kemi, Rock Bar & Grill 82. :smiley:

And today something completely different! :grin:

3 Likes

Are you the only one in the audience? Taking this social distancing too far.

1 Like

:laughing: It may seem so but there were other people to. Not too many though. It was a support concert for Kemi town orchestra which is at hazard to end because of the lack of money. Our town needs savings and this one is at risk.

There are five support concerts this weekend at different locations nearby and we were in neighboring town Tornio today. Maybe 20 - 30 people arrived which is a shame because music was fantastic.

3 Likes

A memory of “A year ago today” just came up on Facebook, this was the night I went to Klone’s gig, just down the road from where I live, a month after I got to know them through THIS forum.

5 Likes

Not the last one. But a memory.
Went to this, then missed the Magic bus from Glagow to Aberdeen, the day after.

2 Likes